National Pensions Regulatory Authority Jobs Recruitment 2017 – Apply Here
• To provide technical, operational and administrative leadership in regional/zonal operations of the Authority.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Exercise oversight responsibility for efficient and effective management of the Authority’s resources in the region/zone.
• Provide inputs for the formulation of policies and programmes of the Authority.
• Ensure the development and implementation of work plans in the region.
• Provide inputs in the development and implementation of strategies for resource mobilisation from both private and public sectors.
• Oversee the implementation of programmes and activities of the Authority in the region.
• Ensure close collaboration with institutions and stakeholders in the regions for efficient and effective service delivery.
• Ensure the collection of revenue due the Authority in the regions and render appropriate accounts to the head office.
• Represent the Authority in the region.
• Ensure the preparation of the budget of the region.
• Ensure the preparation of annual and other periodic reports of the region.
• Ensure the implementation of Performance Management System in the region.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of Master’s Degree in Public Business Administration, Management, Social Sciences or any other related field from accredited tertiary institution.
• A minimum of eight (8) years of post qualification relevant work experience, three (3) of which must be in senior management position in a reputable organisation.
• Extensive Leadership,Administrative, Networking. Monitoring and Management Skills.
• Good Communication, Interpersonal and Presentation Skills.
• Knowledge of Labour, Health. Safety and Environmental Laws and regulations
• Negotiation, Diplomacy, Coordination. Lobbying and Conflict Management.
• Extensive Knowledge of Pensions.
• Extensive Knowledge of Financial, Procurement, Budgeting, Auditing & Labour Regulations.
• Good Knowledge of Contracts and Project Management.
• Relevant IT Applications.
• Good Qualitative, Quantitative and Analytical Skills.
• Strong Ethical and Moral Values.
Location: Kumasi, Tamale & Takoradi
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified persons should forward their applications, together with their curriculum vitae and photocopies of their certificates to the under-mentioned address.
The Chief Executive Officer
National Pensions Regulatory Authority
P. O. Box GP 22331 Accra
Kanda Highway – Accra
Closing Date: 22 September, 2017
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding National Pensions Regulatory Authority Jobs Recruitment 2017 – Apply Here, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.