Check Out: Lists of Universities Admission Forms in Ghana 2018/2019 (Updated Daily)
The National Pensions Regulatory Authority (NPRA) invites applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians who are goal oriented, result-driven with exceptional leadership qualities and enthusiasm for appointment into the under-mentioned position:-
Job Title: Zonal Head
• To provide technical, operational and administrative leadership in regional/zonal operations of the Authority.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Exercise oversight responsibility for efficient and effective management of the Authority’s resources in the region/zone.
• Provide inputs for the formulation of policies and programmes of the Authority.
• Ensure the development and implementation of work plans in the region.
• Provide inputs in the development and implementation of strategies for resource mobilisation from both private and public sectors.
• Oversee the implementation of programmes and activities of the Authority in the region.
• Ensure close collaboration with institutions and stakeholders in the regions for efficient and effective service delivery.
• Ensure the collection of revenue due the Authority in the regions and render appropriate accounts to the head office.
• Represent the Authority in the region.
• Ensure the preparation of the budget of the region.
• Ensure the preparation of annual and other periodic reports of the region.
• Ensure the implementation of Performance Management System in the region.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of Master’s Degree in Public Business Administration, Management, Social Sciences or any other related field from the accredited tertiary institution.
• A minimum of eight (8) years of post qualification relevant work experience, three (3) of which must be in senior management position in a reputable organisation.
• Extensive Leadership, Administrative, Networking. Monitoring and Management Skills.
• Good Communication, Interpersonal and Presentation Skills.
• Knowledge of Labour, Health. Safety and Environmental Laws and regulations
• Negotiation, Diplomacy, Coordination. Lobbying and Conflict Management.
• Extensive Knowledge of Pensions.
• Extensive Knowledge of Financial, Procurement, Budgeting, Auditing & Labour Regulations.
• Good Knowledge of Contracts and Project Management.
• Relevant IT Applications.
• Good Qualitative, Quantitative and Analytical Skills.
• Strong Ethical and Moral Values.
Location: Kumasi, Tamale & Takoradi
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons should forward their applications, together with their curriculum vitae and photocopies of their certificates to the undermentioned address. The Chief Executive Officer National Pensions Regulatory Authority P. O. Box GP 22331 Accra Onwona House Kanda Highway -Accra
Closing Date: 22 September, 2017
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding National Pensions Regulatory Authority Vacancies 2017, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.