NCR Corporation Job Recruitment 2017, Application Details
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
Job Title: Accounting Analyst
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Position executes basic accounting transactions or entries based on normal policy and procedures; Identifies accounting errors or inconsistencies and makes correction
- Position performs administrative tasks and support to employees within the Accounting department & Supports administrative aspects of the Finance function
- Maintains strong accounting controls and ensures compliance with Corporate Financial Accounting Policies, and Corporate Management policies as appropriate and without fail
- In charge of providing support to the local external and internal Auditors and fulfill any other statutory reporting required in the country
- Support in the maintenance of tax provisions in the books of Ghana
- University Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or any other related degree.
- 1-3 years of experience in accounting related area
- Familiar with MS application (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc)
- Fluent in the English language (Verbal/Writing)
- Responsible and self-motivated with good attention to details
- Familiarity with Oracle system (12i) will be a plus;
- Knowledge of AP (Accounts Payable) AR (Accounts Receivable) Accounting
- Experience in multi-national organization will be a plus
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019
- Collection of Best Laptops in Ghana 2018: Prices, Specs, Jumia Ghana & More
- TZNGUGZA RWCM ZW LS MW SD ZM