Nestlé Ghana Job Recruitment 2018 for Maintenance (Area) Engineer
- Company: Nestlé Ghana
- Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
At Nestlé, we are proud to produce some of Ghana’s best-loved brands such as Ideal ®, Milo®, Nido®, Nescafé®, Cerelac® etc. These Brands are cherished by households across the country.
What can you expect?
Reporting to the Production Manager, the successful candidate will lead the Mechanical and Electrical Team for the area and will assist the Production Manager with all engineering issues.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring efficient and prompt maintenance and repair of production assets in the area.
- Supervising Preventive Maintenance jobs generated by the system and recommends to the Production Manager / Factory Engineer any corrective measures where necessary.
- Taking prompt action in case of breakdowns.
- Conducting training to staff to improve their skills, competence and efficiency.
- Ensuring that staff under your control are working according to factory rules and regulations.
- Ensuring the right stock levels for all relevant spare parts are maintained at all times.
- Ensuring that workers adhere to hygienic standards and safety regulations
- Making yourself available in case of emergencies
- Proactively promoting safety.
- Supporting the implementation of Quality Management Systems and Continuous Improvement projects.
- Implementing hygienic maintenance principles in the plant.
Who are we looking for?
- A holder of at least BSc. in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- A minimum of three (3) years professional experience as Head of Maintenance or similar function
Other attributes would include:
- Fluency in both oral and written English
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work under pressure to deliver results.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
What you need to know
The closing date for application is 23rd January 2018. We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted or given feedback.
How to Apply
INVITATION: You Are Invited to Join the SchoolGH Forum Community. Click Here To SignUp Now...
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Nestlé Ghana Job Recruitment 2018 for Maintenance (Area) Engineer, You Can Create A Thread On Our Discussion Forum. Click Here To Get Stated...