Nestlé Ghana Recruitment 2018 for Medical Delegate, Application Details
Nestlé, the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company seeks to employ passionate individuals for the position of Medical Delegate in our Marketing division
Reporting to the Fields Operations Manager, the core duties of a Medical Delegate include but not limited to:
- The active engagement of Health Care Professionals (HCPs) on the importance of breastfeeding of infants.
- Active engagement of HCPs on infant Nutrition
- Assisting in the implementation of the WHO Code relating to marketing of breast milk substitutes and the Ghana Breastfeeding Promotion Regulation 2000 (L.I. 1667) in assigned territory.
- Developing partnerships with Health Care Professionals through effective communication on infant nutrition in line with the Ghana Breastfeeding Promotion Regulation 2000 (L.I. 1667)
Qualification & Skills:
- Minimum of 1st degree in Food Science & Nutrition, Dietetics, Nursing, Community Nutrition, Pharmacy, Biological Sciences or related fields.
- A Master’s Degree in any of the above fields is an added advantage.
- At least 2 years’ working experience.
- Excellent Driving skills with clean driver’s license (Pre-requisite) (Manual driving test will be done)
- Good presentation skills, negotiation skills, problem-solving skills and knowledge of Microsoft Power point, Excel & Word is required.
How to Apply
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More
- Collection of Best Laptops in Ghana 2018: Prices, Specs, Jumia Ghana & More