Nestle Ghana Plc Recruitment for Financial Services Assistant 2017 | Nestle Ghana Job Vacancies 2017 – See Application, Eligibility, Requirements and other guidelines below.
Nestle Ghana Recruitment 2017
Nestle Ghana Careers 2017
Nestle Ghana Vacancies 2017
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017 Nestle Ghana Recruitment for Financial Services Assistant. Interested applicant ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Are you a professional who wants to contribute to the transformation of a function and to succeed? Are you interested in joining a highly dynamic team passionate by the development of world-class business services?
We employ 328,000 people, with operations in almost every country in the world. Come and join the team.
Our Nestlé Business Service (NBS) Center is currently looking for candidates like you
Job Title: Financial Services Assistant
JOB LOCATION: Nestlé Business Services, Tema, Ghana (Local Position)
POSITION LEVEL: Entry Level
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION: 10th July 2017
- Have a robust understanding of the end-to-end process to facilitate efficiency in processing.
- Ensure agreed in-scope processes are executed on time and with the highest level of quality.
- Have a good understanding of the process best practices to ensure compliance
- Adhere to relevant standard procedures during processing activities
- Develop and maintain a strong network with other teams and departments to promote the End-to End mindset
- Develop customer service mindset to foster good working relationship with Internal Business Partners
Qualifications and Experience: This role will require from the applicant:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Economics/Finance/Social Sciences or related field
- English – written and spoken fluently
- Good knowledge in MS Office (especially MS Excel)
- Proficiency in French and/or Portuguese language is an added advantage
- Working experience in Accounting, Procurement services and SAP Knowledge is an added advantage
- Project Management skills is an added advantage
How to Apply: Please click on the « Apply online » button below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
🔥 RECOMMENDED POSTS:
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019
- List of Top Universities in Ghana – The 2018 [Latest Edition]
DISCUSSION: Join the SchoolGH Discussion Forum. Click Here To SignUp Now...
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Nestle Ghana Recruitment for Financial Services Assistant – 2017, Kindly CLICK HERE TO COMMENT BELOW...