Check Out: Lists of Universities Admission Forms in Ghana 2018/2019 (Updated Daily)
Nyaho Medical Center Job Vacancies / Recruitment 2017, Application Details
Nyaho Medical Center invites Applications from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017 Nyaho Medical Center Job Vacancies / Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Nyaho Medical Center Job Vacancies / Recruitment 2017
Nyaho Medical Centre was established in March 1970 by the late Dr. Kwami Nyaho Tamaklo whose vision was to give the best in nursing and medical care in Ghana and outside of its borders. Nyaho Medical Centre has always been committed to having an intense focus on the patient care while bringing the best of international standards to Ghana.
From 2001 until 2015, the centre was managed by Mrs. Janet Tamaklo, during which time she maintained its legacy through a continued mission statement and increased vision. In April 2015 Dr. Elikem C. Tamaklo assumed the position of Managing Director now serves the hospital in striving to achieve the vision of providing the best medical and nursing care in Ghana. Our continued mission is to be a world-renowned medical centre, giving the best in medicine and nursing care
Job Title: Hospital Driver
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Transporting patients and clients utilizing company vehicles in a safe and professional manner.
2. Effective communicates with dispatch regarding schedule progress and to receive instructions.
3. Maintain a professional image and atude in regards to clients, visitors and co-workers.
4. Complete daily vehicle pre-trip and post trip inspecons, and maintain vehicle cleanliness.
5. Assist clients and patients as needed to safely complete the transfer.
6. Must understand instructions in English (both written and spoken).
7. Must be able to accurately complete activity logs vehicle reports.
8. Must be able to understand and operate GPS devices, 2 way radios, and cell phones.
9. Perform all duties as assigned by All Points Assisted Transportation.
10. Must be physically able to step up and down steps, safely secure clients for transport, lift up to
50 lbs, and transport wheelchair patients on paved and unpaved surfaces.
11. Should have a Drivers License D
12. Minimum of an SSS Certificate
13. Should be (30) Thirty Years
Job Title: Store Officer
1. Orders, receives or oversees the ordering and receipt of material, equipment, stock, and supplies for the hospital; uses the department’s computer system to maintain verification of all transactions.
2. Inspects items received for accurate weight, count and condition; verifies that stock meets specifications and that orders are complete; and resolves order problems with vendors and departments.
3. Stores articles by style, size, material, etc. according to department procedures; rotates supplies to ensure that items do not expire before use.
4. Delivers goods to appropriate departments on a pre-approved routine basis; may oversee the delivery or distribution of goods by filling requisitions and comparing nomenclature, stock numbers, etc; maintains a record of stock received and issued to departments.
5. Maintains a clean, sanitary and orderly storeroom
6. Performs inventory of stock room supplies on a weekly and monthly basis; carries out inventory maintenance and determine redistribution actions for stored goods when necessary and minimize waste
7. Performs various clerical duties such as data entry of requisitions and receipts and answering phones; answering hospital staffs’ questions regarding storeroom activities as required to ensure that quality service is delivered.
8. Liaise with the Purchasing Officer to ensure orders for purchasing are made.
9. Evaluate supply needs turnover rates, cost, perishability, hazardous nature of goods, and storage limitations; may consult with departments in planning the range and quality of materials to be stocked.
10. Ensures user departments are notified when supplies are received.
11. Make efficient use of bin cards to reduce stock variances
Formal Education: HND in Purchasing or a related area
Experience: 2+ years of experience in store keeping in a fast paced environment
How to Apply
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Nyaho Medical Center Job Vacancies / Recruitment 2017, Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.