Check Out: Lists of Universities Admission Forms in Ghana 2018/2019 (Updated Daily)
Peg Africa 2018 Job Recruitment, Requirement and Application Details
PEG delivers Pay-As-You-Go (PAYG) asset-based financing to consumers who lack both access to reliable electricity and formal banking services. PEG’s anchor product, a basic solar home system that includes three lights, a phone charger, and a radio, allows consumers living on $5-10 per day to access clean light for working and studying after hours, avoid harmful air pollution from kerosene based lighting solutions, and also build credit for additional products and services over time. To date, PEG Africa has raised over $21 million and has 200 full time staff across Ghana and Ivory Coast.
Job Title: Commercial Director
We have reached over 30,000 households with our products customers repay over time, and we plan to reach over half a million in the coming years in Ghana. We are able to afford such risks thanks to the PAYG technology which prevents customers from using the products unless they pay for it. To be able to fulfill our growth aspirations we need to have a healthy portfolio with customers repaying for the product on time.
The Commercial Director is responsible for developing and implementing the Credit Strategy in Ghana through direct oversight of its unit (3 teams of over 30 staff) and collaborating with the sales and customer experience units.
The position reports directly to the PEG Africa Group Credit Director
- Understand repayment behavior of customers through qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Develop strategies/initiatives (policies, incentives, …) to align behavior with company’s expectations
- Implement strategies/initiatives with set KPIs (M&E) and successfully managing internal stakeholders in the process
- Work with third parties to explore collaborations within the credit space
The successful candidate must have:
- Outstanding people skills with the ability to fully delegate and manage by output
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills – experience in FP&A, M&E or Product Management a plus.
- Natural ability to multitask and prioritize, plan and execute
- Experience in fast-growing start-up in Africa a plus
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Peg Africa 2018 Job Recruitment, Requirement and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.