The Regent University College of Science and Technology (often referred to as Regent-Ghana) is located in Accra, Ghana. It was registered in September 2003, and received accreditation to operate as a tertiary institution in 2004. In January 2005 it started its lectures with 30 pioneer students at Trinity Campus, Mataheko. Now it has three other satellite campuses, located at Dansoman, Lartebiorkoshie, and Graphic Road. Plans are underway to construct a main campus at the McCarthy Hill.
1.Professors, Associate Professors, Senior Lecturers and Lecturers for our new Academics Programmes in the following programme areas:
Engineering: Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Renewable Energy Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Power Engineering, Petrochemical Engineering, Geomatics Engineering , Telecommunication Engineering)
Computing: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems
Education: Early Childhood
Prospective applicants for the above positions must have PhD/MPhil or similar qualifications.
2. University Librarian
All the positions come with very attractive remuneration packages with fringe benefits.
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More
- Collection of Best Laptops in Ghana 2018: Prices, Specs, Jumia Ghana & More