Robert Walters Ghana Recruitment 2017 | Robert Walters Job Vacancies 2017 – See Application, Eligibility, Requirements and other guidelines below.
Robert Walters Recruitment 2017
Robert Walters Careers 2017
Robert Walters Vacancies 2017
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017 Robert Walters Recruitment for SHEQ Manager. Interested applicant ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Robert Walters is a global, specialist professional recruitment consultancy.
Our story begins in 1985, when our CEO, Robert Walters, opened the first office in Central London. Rob has led the company ever since and has the same passion and commitment today.
Over the last 30 years, the business has grown and so has our ambition. We now operate across 25 countries and employ over 2,900 people. It’s a powerful success story built on the strength of our people.
Job Title: SHEQ Manager
We are currently recruiting for an SHEQ Manager to be based in West Africa. This SHEQ Manager must be involved in the construction and mining industry and must be willing to relocate to West Africa on an expatriate basis.
Key Responsibilities (But not limited to):
- Experience and knowledge as a Safety Manager in the heavy construction field
- Take ownership of project HSE
- Understanding of, and compliance with, company, client, OHS Act and My Health and Safety Act of the Republic of South Africa
- Implement the project safety system in compliance with the above, and plan and coordinate HSE activities such as training, meetings, and inspections
- Implementation of project safety program, safety plans, following up and investigation of near misses and incidents, recording of HSE statistics
- Effectively manage the safety team on site, by ensuring team is adequately resourced, lead and mentor the team and all employees, allocate safety team members correctly
Key Qualifications (But not limited to):
- Experience and in depth knowledge as an SHEQ Manager
- Experience in the mining and construction industry essential
- 10 – 15 Years experience in the construction or related fields
- SHEQ Qualification or equivalent thereof
Should you have the above-required experience and willing to relocate to West Africa, please don’t hesitate to apply to this vacancy.
How to Apply
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More
- Collection of Best Laptops in Ghana 2018: Prices, Specs, Jumia Ghana & More