Solidaridad West Africa Jobs 2018 For Internal Auditor, Application Details
Solidaridad seeks to recruit a highly qualified and motivated person for the position of Internal Auditor for operations in Ghana and within the West Africa sub-region. Solidaridad offers a unique, competitive remuneration and challenging job environment to promote the optimum performance of staff in an international setting.
The person in this role facilitates organizational accountability and integrity by auditing the business controls, accuracy of financial records and efficiency of Solidaridad operations. The internal auditor will also be responsible for examining the organizational financial records to verify accuracy and compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Reports to: Managing Director
• Perform audits to review supporting documents of Solidaridad operations and communicate findings to management.
• Collect and analyse data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, excessiveness, wastefulness, non-compliance with laws, regulations and the organization’s quality management systems.
• Travel to project sites and other REC countries to audit operational and financial systems, administrative records, accountability, procedures, staffing, planning, budgets, legal requirements and quality management systems.
• Examine and document risks, internal processes and related controls, as well as conduct appropriate tests and make written proposals to management as the organization develops enhanced management systems.
• Coach and provide expertise, and oversee the work of other departments as needed based on findings for improvement.
• Review grant contracts and ensure all conditions are met.
• Document processes and prepare audit findings memorandum to the Managing Director on quarterly basis.
• Any other tasks as assigned by the Line Manager.
Qualification Required & Experience
FORMAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE (COMPETENCIES)
• ACCA/CIMA/ICA qualified, along with a university degree in Finance, Accounting or its equivalent
• Demonstrated knowledge in different donor rules and regulations (Dutch government, USAID, EU, DFID, etc.)
• A minimum of 5 years of practice in accounting in an international development organization and/or audit firm
• Excellent financial and analytical skills
• Conversant with legal requirement and quality management systems
• Excellent command of MS-Office and exposure to the use of a cloud-based accounting systems?
How To Apply For The Job
Do you identify yourself with this candidate profile?
Please send a one-page motivation letter addressed to the Administrative Manager, Solidaridad West Africa, and a CV in English to:
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject header.
Closing Date: 30 January, 2018
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
🔥 RECOMMENDED POSTS:
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019
- List of Top Universities in Ghana – The 2018 [Latest Edition]
DISCUSSION: Join the SchoolGH Discussion Forum. Click Here To SignUp Now...
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Solidaridad West Africa Jobs 2018 For Internal Auditor, Application Details, Kindly CLICK HERE TO COMMENT BELOW...