Standard Bank Group Job Vacancies For Wealth Manager, Application Details
Wealth and Investment
- Technical knowledge to provide holistic financial planning service to high Net-worth clients. Investments (on- and offshore) ,estate, and retirement planning, Trust & Fiduciary with the intention of increasing Assets Under Management.
- Ability to ‘hunt’ for new clients as well as maintain relationships on an on-going basis.
- Develop and maintain credible, trustworthy client relationships which are based on service, relevant and accurate advice, tailored solutions and an intimate understanding of the clients’ need and personal circumstances.
- Fully accountable for the relationship with clients. Control and manage the relationship that the client has with Stanbic on an on-going basis as well as marketing the services of the other internal divisions(STANLIB, Melville Douglas, Stockbroking and the greater Standard Bank Group)
- Responsible for the profitability of the team and take-on of all new clients
- Increasing lending fees and assets under management.
- Client acquisition and retention – service orientated.
- Relationship management
- Client balance sheet optimization
- To remain complaint with all legislation pertaining to financial planning, i.e. FAIS, FICA etc.
- Trust & Fiduciary and adherence to W&I management philosophy
- Client retention and profitability
- Growth in fees – Achievement of initial and ongoing fee target
- Compliance and risk management
- Team/Franchise Management
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Degree, preferably Post graduate
- Relevant financial/legal degree
- Advanced CFP would be advantageous
- CFP Certification
- Licences – FAIS Categories I & II
- Understanding of the HNWI market client profile and lifestyle.
- Understanding and the correct application of the W&I strategy, process/ philosophy.
- Sound knowledge of the full product spectrum as relevant to the Private Clients market, including features, benefits, pricing, product combination possibilities for optimum use and relationship to other more specialised products.
- Knowledge of equivalent competitor products and services.
- Up to date with high level appreciation of market forces and financial trends (local and international) and how these impact Stanbic clients.
- General knowledge and ability to talk around client interests, issues and solutions.
- Understand the product and fund universe as well as the structure and tax implications of such product/s.
- Thorough understanding of Lending Principles (Balance sheet Optimization).
- Ability to interpret financial statements, management accounts, budgets and cash flows for all types of legal entities.
- Knowledge of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act.
- Qualifications and experience as determined by the “Fit and Proper Requirements” of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act.
- Knowledge of the Code of Banking Practice.
- Understanding of current business issues as well as the macro socio-political and economic environment both locally and abroad and their impact on the local market.
How to Apply