Sterling and Wilson Job Vacancy for Group Business Development Head, Application Details
The Group Business Development Head for Ghana or Phillpines will responsible for the provisions of sales and marketing activities. To assist the company acquire new customers and sell additional products or services to existing ones. The role is a crucial one for the business with the ambitions to expand or the necessity to diversify its clientele.
- Must be independent contributor, having good knowledge of the business opportunities in the functional area
- Prospect new client opportunities & qualify revenue potential
- Complete all sales forecasts on time
- Map, develops and maintains relationships with existing & new customers and consultants in order to position the Company as a preferred partner.
- Identifying and tracking opportunities well in advance of an RFP and work with customer to understand their need, define future requirements.
- Keeps management updated on key market conditions, competitor’s activity, and any relevant problems in the territory through regular reporting.
- Work closely with sales and marketing professionals to identify the degree of penetration already enjoyed by the company in various sectors of the consumer base.
- Identify the needs of current and prospective customers. Works with the sales / tendering team when appropriate, to introduce, recommend, present and/or demonstrate our solutions and services that will meet those needs.
- To gather the feedback from existing clients on the perception of the company and its services and share with the internal teams.
- To make the best use of the company’s resources, the processes and function of management and various departments.
- Manage, plan and execute all local arrangements for market activities, tradeshows, product introductions, and educations events.
- Take lead in marketing communications and lead generating activities to further develop the brand in the market place.
Driving for Results (initiative, ownership, urgency)
Takes initiative and ownership to identify and achieve goals and objectives. Conveys appropriate sense of urgency. Passionate. Energetic, self-directed, persistent.
Developing and Managing Self (self-awareness, coaching, performance management)
Emphasizes and participates in the development of him/herself. Solicits and is receptive to feedback and coaching. Reflects on and learns from own mistakes.
Interpersonal Effectiveness (open-mindedness, respect, listening)
Understands and is responsive to others’ needs and concerns; demonstrates effective listening skills. Is respectful and considerate of others; Confidently adapts to changes and challenges; maintains a positive outlook.
B.Tech. in Electrical/Mechanical. MBA- Marketing (preferred).
Minimum 20-25 years in Business Development/Sales/Key Account Mgmt. in an Engineering company, having contacts with MEP, & Diesel Generator consultants.
Minimum 8-10 years of experience in either Ghana or Philippines market.
French speaking candidate will be preferred.
How to Apply
INVITATION: You Are Invited to Join the SchoolGH Forum Community. Click Here To SignUp Now...
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Sterling and Wilson Job Vacancy for Group Business Development Head, Application Details, You Can Create A Thread On Our Discussion Forum. Click Here To Get Stated...