TDI Global Recruitment 2018 for Head, Information Technology (IT) Department
Join a model in the Savings & Loans industry in Ghana. Business expansion has created opportunity for the following position: Head, Information Technology (IT) Department
• You will bring effective leadership to IT department
• You will bring strategic support to the business of this industry-leading Savings & Loans Company
• Good Team Leader & player with excellent listening skills
Qualification Required & Experience
The ideal candidate for the above position will have the following:
• At least a bachelor’s degree from a reputable University preferably in a numerate filed, of study, Engineering or Computer Science.
• DBA qualification is required.
• Post graduate degree in addition to DBA is an advantage.
• Experience in deposit taking Financial Institutions.
• The ideal Candidate should be very experienced in Database management.
• Good knowledge of applications development is required.
• Familiarity with networking and other units in an IT Department is an asset.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send CVs to:
Closing Date: 27 February, 2018
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More
- Collection of Best Laptops in Ghana 2018: Prices, Specs, Jumia Ghana & More