TDI Global Recruitment 2018 for Head, Information Technology (IT) Department
Join a model in the Savings & Loans industry in Ghana. Business expansion has created opportunity for the following position: Head, Information Technology (IT) Department
• You will bring effective leadership to IT department
• You will bring strategic support to the business of this industry-leading Savings & Loans Company
• Good Team Leader & player with excellent listening skills
Qualification Required & Experience
The ideal candidate for the above position will have the following:
• At least a bachelor’s degree from a reputable University preferably in a numerate filed, of study, Engineering or Computer Science.
• DBA qualification is required.
• Post graduate degree in addition to DBA is an advantage.
• Experience in deposit taking Financial Institutions.
• The ideal Candidate should be very experienced in Database management.
• Good knowledge of applications development is required.
• Familiarity with networking and other units in an IT Department is an asset.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send CVs to:
Closing Date: 27 February, 2018
🔥 RECOMMENDED POSTS:
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019
- List of Top Universities in Ghana – The 2018 [Latest Edition]
- Ghana Prisons Service Screening Dates and Centres 2018 [Print Screening Chit]
- Ghana Prisons Service Screening Date, Aptitude Test and Medical Exams
DISCUSSION: Join the SchoolGH Discussion Forum. Click Here To SignUp Now...
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding TDI Global Recruitment 2018 for Head, Information Technology (IT) Department, Kindly CLICK HERE TO COMMENT BELOW...