Tullow Ghana Vacancies 2018 for Financial Planning Accountant, Application Details
Tullow Oil is a leading independent oil and gas exploration and production company with a portfolio of 85 licences across 17 countries. Our focus is on finding and monetising oil in Africa and the Atlantic Margins.
Since 2006, Tullow has had interests Ghana and was appointed as the Jubilee Field Operator. First oil was achieved in November 2010 and has become Tullow’s key asset generating significant high-margin oil production. Tullow’s second major discovery and subsequent development in Ghana is the TEN field where first oil was successfully achieved on time and on budget in August 2016. There are further exploration opportunities for Tullow Ghana Limited (TGL) including expanding Jubilee to include outlying deep-water reserves. More information can be found here Ghana BU
The Financial accounting analyst is responsible for preparing and submitting any Master data requests required by the specific Asset/Corporate team and managing the MDM process through to completion.
The Financial accounting analyst will be based in the Accra office and be responsible for:
- Receiving the monthly intercompany recharges relevant to the asset/corporate, ensuring that the support provided is accurate and the charge is valid, and preparing the journal for review and approval by the FC prior to posting.
- Preparing the monthly TGL timewriting journals for distribution across the Group and issuing the relevant intercompany charges and support to the receiving offices (Corp only).
- Support any ongoing divestment/acquisition procedures that may arise in relation to the asset (TEN/Jubilee & WCTP).
- Preparing monthly reconciliations.
- Preparing any Master Data submissions required in order to maintain accurate and complete master data and following the MDM process through to completion.
- Preparing the monthly Intercompany settlement proposals for review and approval by the FC prior to settlement and processing.
The successful candidate should able to demonstrate experience/ Qualifications in the following areas:
- A degree in Finance/Accounting with 2-3 years’ experience
- Financial accounting/budgeting/forecasting.
- Multinational monthly reporting experience
- SAP experience preferable.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
In Tullow, all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully and everyone has equal access to opportunities and resources to enable them to contribute to Tullow’s overall success.
To achieve this, we offer our employees:
A performance-driven culture that generates results
A commitment to your personal and professional development
A chance to make a difference to our business, working in or leading teams of talented, committed people
A culture that appreciates diversity & inclusion and provides equal opportunities
Recognition and reward for your performance.
Our philosophy is to bring people into Tullow with whom we can build a strong, mutually beneficial and long lasting relationship. Working for Tullow will increase your knowledge, broaden your horizons and extend your professional network. We offer a competitive reward package of base salary, incentives and benefits which is designed to attract, retain and motivate the best talent in our industry.
How to Apply
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More
- Collection of Best Laptops in Ghana 2018: Prices, Specs, Jumia Ghana & More