UDS 18th Congregation and Graduation Ceremony Details is out.
The 18th congregation and graduation ceremony of University for Development Studies UDS is scheduled to come off on the various campuses on the following dates.
“The UDS was borne out of the new thinking in higher education which emphasizes the need for universities to play a more active role in addressing problems of the society, particularly in the rural areas”
University for Development Studies (UDS) will hold its 18th Congregation on the following dates and campuses:
- Wa Campus: Saturday, November 11, 2017 for all Graduands of Wa Campus
- Tamale Campus: Saturday, November 18, 2017 for all Graduands of Nyankpala, Tamale and Navrongo Campuses.
Time: 9:00 am
Rehearsals will be done on the following dates, time and venues:
- Friday, November 10, 2017 at 3:00 pm – Lecture Hall 1, Wa Campus
- Friday, November 17, 2017 at 3:00 pm – New Auditorium, Tamale Campus
Payment of Congregation Fees
All Graduands (Undergraduates and Graduates) are required to pay an amount of Two Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GHS 250.00) as Congregation Fees.
Medical Graduands are required to pay Five Hundred Ghana Cedis (GHS500.00) for issuance of two (2) separate certificates (BSc. Human Biology & MBChB)
This amount should be paid at any Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB), Agricultural Development Bank (ADB), Ecobank, Zenith Bank, Stanbic Bank and Prudential Bank branches using the appropriate system for UDS Fee Collection.
A duplicate copy of the pay-in-slip should be submitted at the point of collection of certificates after the ceremony. Graduands are advised not to post the duplicate to the Registrar.
Graduands are to note that those who fail to attend the ceremony will also pay the same amount before their Certificates are released to them.
🔥 RECOMMENDED POSTS:
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019