Check Out: Lists of Universities Admission Forms in Ghana 2018/2019 (Updated Daily)
Vacancies at Ghana Laws Reports for Stores Officer, Application Details
The Council for Law Reporting, an agency under the Ministry of Justice is looking for qualified personnel to fill the following position: Stores Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for the general management/administration of functional activities at the council’s storehouses
• Maintain receipts, records and withdrawals from the council’s storehouses
• Inspect deliveries for damages or discrepancies
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must have at least an HND in Purchasing and Supply from a recognised Tertiary Institution plus a minimum of 3 years post qualification relevant work experience in a reputable organisation
• Knowledge of bookkeeping and inventory management
• Competencies in electronic data entry, analysis and management
• Must have completed statutory National Service.
How to Apply
Applications including contact phone numbers, with CV and two referees should be sent to: The Acting Editor Ghana Law Reports Council For Law Reporting P.O.Box MB 165 Accra Closing Date: 19 January, 2018
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Vacancies at Ghana Laws Reports for Stores Officer, Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.