Veritas Associates Recruitment 2017 | Application & Requirements | Eligibility and other guidelines below.
Veritas Associates Recruitment 2017
Veritas Associates Jobs 2017, Veritas Associates Recruitment 2017, Veritas Associates Careers 2017, Veritas Associates Vacancies 2017.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017 Veritas Associates Recruitment for Company Secretary / Compliance Officer. Interested applicant ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated, knowledgeable and skilful person to perform company secretary and compliance duties the person will be responsible for the department while maintaining a professionally responsive relationship with the Managing Partner.
Essential Function will include but not limited to:
• Registration of companies
• Procuring residence/work permits for expatriates
• Filing of Annual returns with the register of companies
• Provision of advisory services to investors
• Holding and maintaining statutory registers
• Assisting/Ensuring compliance with statutory obligations
• Assistance with contracts / proposal writing
Qualification Required & Experience
• A good first degree from a reputable university
• At least 3 years of relevant industry experience
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Ability to organize tasks and keep proper records
• Highly dependable and trust worthy, maintains confidentially
• Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
How to Apply For the Job
Suitably qualified candidates should apply with full resumes including two referees via email to Emelia on:
Closing Date: 14 August, 2017
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More
- Collection of Best Laptops in Ghana 2018: Prices, Specs, Jumia Ghana & More