Table of Contents
Veritas Bridge Group Vacancy 2017: Head of Advisory
Veritas Bridge Group Job Vacancy
Veritas Bridge Group Jobs 2017, Veritas Bridge Group Recruitment 2017, Veritas Bridge Group Careers 2017, Veritas Bridge Group Vacancies 2017.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2017 Veritas Bridge Group Job Vacancy. Interested applicant ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
• The Veritas Bridge Group is a group of companies with a passionate team of experts.
• The Veritas Bridge Advisory (a subsidiary of The Veritas Bridge Group) offers Accountancy, Tax, Advisory and Verification services to corporate and sophisticated clients.
• We seek to hire an enthusiastic and engaging individual to lead the Advisory team in creating long – term trusting relationships with our clients. The holder of this position will oversee a portfolio of assigned clients, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new business opportunities.
• Operating as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to advisory clients;
• Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships;
• Meeting and interviewing clients;
• Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit;
• Preparing accounts and tax returns;
• Auditing financial information;
• Analysing accounts and business plans;
• Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation;
• Financial forecasting and risk analysis;
• Managing colleagues, workloads and deadlines;
• Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements;
• Developing and managing financial systems/models;
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree or Masters Degree in Accounting Finance.
• Experience in Accounting & Finance,
• Experience in the role of Financial Manager or Accountant
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns.
• Able to manage, guide and lead team to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
• A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
• Proficiency in IT and user of finance software
• Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
• Self-motivation & integrity
• Ability to reflect on one’s own work as well as the wider consequences of financial decisions
• Business acumen and interest
• Organisational skills and ability to manage deadlines
• Team working and analytical ability
How to Apply For the Job
Email CV and cover letter to:
Closing Date: 24 August, 2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019
- Collection of Best Laptops in Ghana 2018: Prices, Specs, Jumia Ghana & More
- TZNGUGZA RWCM ZW LS MW SD ZM