Check Out: Lists of Universities Admission Forms in Ghana 2018/2019 (Updated Daily)
Vodafone Ghana Recruitment for Desk-Based Customer Service Specialist 2017 | Vodafone Ghana Job Vacancies 2017 – See Application, Eligibility, Requirements and other guidelines below.
Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2017
Vodafone Ghana Careers 2017
Vodafone Ghana Vacancies 2017
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017 Vodafone Ghana Recruitment for Desk-Based Customer Service Specialist. Interested applicant ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Vodafone Ghana, formerly Ghana Telecom, is the national telecommunications company of Ghana. In 2006, it had around 400,000 customers for fixed and mobile telephony and Internet services.
Job Title: Desk-Based Customer Service Specialist
- To provide professional service assurance input to the creation and maintenance of the Enterprise Solutions annual plan and budget.
- Provide bespoke incident/problem management for allocated accounts within the framework of an agreed sales plan and annual targets for revenues, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Support the Customer Service Specialist in developing operating procedures and processes for coordinating, updating and resolving service incidents/problems for Enterprise accounts.
- Work with the customer satisfaction survey group to identify major customer service concerns and then work with the customer to define the issues.
- Create a service development plan to resolve the customer’s priority service issues and agree the plan with the customer. Also agree with the customer that if the issues are resolved satisfactorily, the customer will provide “very high satisfaction” ratings in the next round of surveys.
- Manage implementation of the service development plan, coordinating efforts of various support groups across Vodafone Ghana. (Service Assurance, Credit Control, Customer Operations etc)
- Agree a set of performance KPI targets and measures over service development plan implementation; regularly measure and report on progress to the account manager, customer service specialist and customer.
- Full integration of quality management processes within incident/problem management and their effective deployment on a day-to-day basis.
- Provide performance data on incident resolution to support management decision-making.
- Ensure full compliance with telecommunications licence provisions, sector regulations and competition laws.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers.
Qualifications and experience:
- Business studies degree or equivalent/degree in telecommunications or equivalent
- 3 years’ experience of service or account management in the telecommunications sector
- Project management
- Ability to work in matrix teams
- Presentation skills
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type: Fixed Term Contract
Closing Date: 04-Jul-17, 12:59:00 AM
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Vodafone Ghana Recruitment for Desk-Based Customer Service Specialist – 2017, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.