Vodafone Job Recruitment 2018 for Business Planning Specialist, Application Details
Act as a link between the VBS Head and the direct-reporting team, working behind the scenes to solve problems, mediate disputes, and deal with issues. Manage the conflict, politics, personalities, and issues.
Impact on the business
- VBS and Wholesale Head Support
- Write VBS Head reports eg weekly mgt team update
- Provide key management/ SMT level reports for VBS Head where required eg operational/project reviews / budget reviews / off sites
- Manage documentation on behalf of VBS Head with emphasis on confidentiality. Flag up agenda items with VBS Head direct reports and other heads as appropriate
- Read, summarize and recommend actions on different areas.
- Regularly update VBS Head with issues etc.
- Take responsibility of VBS Head correspondence: reading, replying, summarizing, editing, recommending actions, editing / deleting as appropriate.
- Prepare meeting packs and follow up on governance meetings (ops reviews and VBSreviews).
- Manage review packs and address management needs.
- Attend meetings in place of VBS Head, contribute as effectively as is possible by planning in advance with VBS Head.
- Leading the Planning and Governance – ensure tight co-ordination between
- Ensure that VBS Head’s calendar address business priorities ensuring gaps and clashes are foreseen and rectified.
- Plan meetings/events in conjunction with VBS Head and VBS Head direct reports.
- Fully provide secretariat – Operational Reviews, Management meetings, this includes: preparation of agendas and meeting materials, production of minutes, preparation of governance schedule, providing advice and guidance to presenters and effective communication between all other departments.
- Communicate with relevant functions in Vodafone Ghana
- Build and develop best practice governance across the business and provide key knowledge regarding VBSKPI’s. 3. Programme Management
- Lead in preparation and presentation on EBU major presentations: 9+15, 5+7, Commercial Priorities
- Undertake projects as requested by EBU Head
- Own, analyse and make recommendations on projects
Customers, supplier and third parties
The person will work closely with:
- VBS Management Team
How to Apply
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019
- Collection of Best Laptops in Ghana 2018: Prices, Specs, Jumia Ghana & More
- TZNGUGZA RWCM ZW LS MW SD ZM