Vodafone Jobs 2018 for EVM & Commercial Performance Manager
The job holder has the unique responsibility to shape the direction of Vodafone’s Enterprise Business Unit (EBU) offerings for customers and provide the analytical foundation for developing compelling offerings for them.
- Definition of a differentiated Enterprise Value Management strategy, roadmap and revenue that drives revenue and retains customers
- Bring superior commercial insight into VBS to ensure that our commercial performance, trends, analysis are used to increase revenue
- Define and deliver Pricing strategy and commercial pricing for all commercial opportunities and products.
- Evolve the sales strategy for VBS, focusing on the futures, the Go to market plans including capability building.
- Support the most commercial complex bids and manage customer escalations ERDA
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Substantial experience of implementing commercial strategies within a specific unit, ideally in the telecommunications, IT or Technology industry
- A deep understanding of financial planning modelling and business analysis
- Ability to effectively champion the Enterprise Value Management strategy in VBS/ segment in line with the business goals
- Passion for driving the Enterprise Product agenda across all portfolio, products, segments and markets
- Proven ability to effectively lead transformational commercial change VBS
- Understanding of Wholesale Capacity industry with the ability to drive profitable growth in Wholesale end to end using sales, marketing and Customer value management
- Ability to sell to Pan African especially West African and international capacity vendors.
- Building Through VCS and direct partnerships
Must have technical / professional qualifications
- Bachelor degree from a recognised university
- ACCA trained
- Sales, Commercial and financial acumen
- Strong understanding of B2B and wholesale industry across Africa and international experience
- Sales & revenue data analysis
- Market segmentation information
- Reporting deadlines
- Commercial performance for all product areas by segment
How to Apply
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More
- Collection of Best Laptops in Ghana 2018: Prices, Specs, Jumia Ghana & More