Table of Contents
Check WAEC Ghana May/June Exam Results – 2018/2019 – www.ghana.waecdirect.org… The West African Examinations Council, WAEC Ghana (www.ghana.waecdirect.org) May/June Examination Results 2018/2019 is available here, check below.
The West African Examinations Council, Ghana (WAEC) has released the result of the May/June 2018/2019 (WASSCE) examinations.
WAEC Ghana (www.ghana.waecdirect.org) May/June Exam results have been successfully uploaded online.
WAEC GHANA ONLINE MAY/JUNE RESULT CHECKER.
- Visit the Waec May/June Result Checker Online Portal via the link below;
- Enter your Index Number.
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g. WASSCE).
- Select your Examination Year eg. 2003.
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912.
- Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
- Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several minutes.
ghana.waecdirect.org – WAEC GHANA RESULT CHECKER FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
|What is a PIN?|
|The PIN stands for Personal Identification Number. In WAECDIRECT, it is a unique 12-digit number that is required to access the service. The service enables direct access to a candidate’s results and also allow requests for result confirmation and verification. The PIN is found on a valid WAECDIRECT Scratch card and is revealed when cover patch on the reverse side of the card is carefully scratched off.
|What is a Scratch card?|
|A scratch card is a plastic card with a scratch patch on the reverse side that conceals a PIN required to access the WAECDIRECT service. The scratch card applicable for the WAECDIRECT service is marked “WAECDIRECT ……Access Card” on the face.
|Where can I buy a Scratch card?|
|A Scratch card may be purchased at the National Office of WAEC and at any of its council offices across Ghana. From time to time it may become available at any other outlets so designated by WAEC. Please click here to go to the outlets page.
|What is Service Delivery Type?|
|Service Delivery Type means the type of WAECDIRECT service you wish to use. Three types of services are available namely:
1. Result Checking: This allows candidate to view their results online.
2. Result Confirmation: This allows candidate to request for their results to be sent to them by post.
3.Result Verification: This allows candidate/organisation/institution to request that their results should be verified and the result of verification sent to them by post.
|How many times can I check my results?|
|You may check your results up to a maximum of 3 (three) times, 1 unit for each use, with 1 (one) scratch card. On the other hand, you can request for result confirmation or result verification once with 1 (one) scratch card i.e. 3 (three) units on the card for a use. In order to check further after exhausting the 3 (three) units, you will need to purchase another scratch card which will entitle you to another 3 (three) units.
|Can I use one scratch card to check more than one result?|
|No! You may only use one scratch card with only one result. To either check, confirm or verify another result of interest, you will require a new scratch card. If you misuse a scratch card by attempting to use it against another result different from the first, you will be penalised as having used the card, and will be presented with the appropriate error message.
|What information is available on this service?|
|The following information is available on the WAECDIRECT service
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More
- Collection of Best Laptops in Ghana 2018: Prices, Specs, Jumia Ghana & More