Check Out: Lists of Universities Admission Forms in Ghana 2018/2019 (Updated Daily)
WANEP-Ghana Job Vacancies 2017 For Accounts Officer
The West Africa Network for Peacebuilding, Ghana (WANEP-Ghana) is a non-profit making peacebuilding Non-Governmental Organization. It is a civil society institution meant to prevent, resolve, and transform violent conflicts through collective and coordinated efforts of non-governmental organizations, local and national state institutions as well as individuals actively engaged in peacebuilding practice in Ghana in order to avoid duplication of efforts and maximize resources for more effective responses to conflict situations. The organization seeks to facilitate the creation of a sustainable culture of non-violence, justice, peace and social reconciliation in Ghanaian communities.
We are currently seeking a qualified candidate for the position of an Accounts Officer.
Job Title: Accounts Officer
Department: Finance and Administrative
Immediate Supervisor: Finance and Administrative Manager
• Management of petty cash
• Purchase of consumable items and stationery
• Writing of cheques and keeping of connected documents
• Preparation of travel expenses forms
• Record daily financial transactions
• Payment of bills
• Collecting, and organizing payment of invoices.
• Perform any other duties and responsibilities assigned to him/her by designated superiors.
Duration of Employment: 2 years subject to annual appraisal and renewal.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A first degree in Accounting or HND Accountancy
• Minimum of two years working experience in similar position with first degree and four years working experience with HND
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
• Must be able to deliver on time.
• Computer literate
• High Integrity
• Must be good team player
• Be able to work independently and in a team
• Possess good interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
• Possess initiative and ability to adapt and cope with pressure.
• Display organizational awareness and commitment.
• Ambitious and results-oriented.
• Have a stable disposition, be open to criticism and willing to learn.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should submit CV and application by email to:
Closing Date: 02 October, 2017
Note: Women are especially encouraged to apply and, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding WANEP-Ghana Job Vacancies 2017 For Accounts Officer, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.