Check Out: Lists of Universities Admission Forms in Ghana 2018/2019 (Updated Daily)
Winrock International works with people around the world to increase economic opportunity, sustain natural resources, and protect the environment. Winrock matches innovative approaches in agriculture, natural resources management, clean energy and leadership for agriculture production, marketing and investment experts for an anticipated agricultural development programme that will
focus on Northen Ghana.
Job Title: Operations Director
• Will be responsible for all financial, operational, and logistical aspects of the project
• This will include overseeing accounts and budget expenditures, providing grants oversight, overseeing procurement procedures and ensuring project adherence to local laws and donor regulations
• He/She will ensure proper administrative, financial, grants and procurement functioning
Qualification Required & Experience
• 10 years of experience leading accounting, procurement, operations and financial management of complex international development programmes
• Familiarity with USAID and DFID compliance requirements.
Location: Northern Ghana
How to Apply
Please submit a current CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org With the position you are applying to in the subject line
Closing Date: 01 October, 2017
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Winrock International Vacancies 2017, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.