AirtelTigo Recruitment 2018 for Customer Engagement Manager – Jobs in Ghana
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the AirtelTigo Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
AirtelTigo Recruitment 2018
The successful candidate for this role will join our Customer Experience team as the Customer Engagement Manager in the Commercial Department. (S)He will report to the Head of Customer Experience and will be responsible for developing activities for the AirtelTigo Premier program or any other High Value Customer engagement program to effectively engage High Value Customers. This will entail leveraging service partner ecosystem and increasing synergies across departments.
- Work closely with Head of Customer Experience and other stakeholders to provide High Value Customers with exceptional customer experience.
- Support development of a differentiated customer experience engagement plan for High Value Customers.
- Responsible for the promotion and adoption of self-care by High Value Customers
- Organize engagement initiatives to create stickiness and reduce inactivity and churn
- Reduction of High Value Customer pain points through effective engagement.
- Responsible for creating customer relationship management for High Value Customers.
- Responsible for recruiting benefit partners for AirtelTigo Premier program.
- Monitoring and analyzing usage trends to ensure maintained or increased customer usage to boost revenue.
- Training and supervision of shop staff in their management of High Value Customers.
- Ensure good ratings on T-NPS and CES.
Required Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised institution.
- MBA from a recognized institution is a plus.
- 3- 4 years of experience in High Value Customer management including 2-3 years in a similar role.
- Strong working knowledge in High Value Customer Management.
- Solid knowledge of CEX including T-NPS and CES.
- Excellent knowledge in customer complaint management /process
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are; simplicity, integrity, passion, Transparency. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to: Recruitment@airteltigo.com.gh
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date for Application: 16th July, 2018