AirtelTigo Recruitment 2018 for Regulatory Affairs Manager – Jobs in Ghana
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the AirtelTigo Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
AirtelTigo Recruitment 2018
The successful candidate for this role will join our Legal and Regulatory Affairs team as Regulatory Affairs Manager in the Legal & External Affairs Department. (S)He will report to the Director, Legal & Regulatory Affairs and will have an oversight responsibility of the regulatory compliance programme of the business. (S)He will review, analyse and collaborate on implementation of new regulatory requirements or policies: The Regulatory Affairs Manager will support efforts to ensure compliance with the laws, regulations and policies that govern the company’s business.
- Supports Regulatory Affairs department with regulatory analysis, including the review, summarization and dissemination of key regulatory updates and changes;
- Conducts independent research on assigned projects, collaborates and coordinates with other departments on information needs to ensure regulatory process improvement.
Regulatory Stakeholder Management; Permits & Licenses
- Develops and maintains productive relationships with all levels of management as well as regulators and other relevant external parties;
- Communicates directly with regulators to resolve any complaints;
- Drafts responses to queries by regulatory agencies;
- Supports and/or represents Airteltigo at meetings, hearings or other administrative law activities;
- Represents the Company at district, regional and local government meetings, workgroups and seminars organized by regulatory agencies;
- Coordinates site and other visits by regulatory agencies. This function involves developing work plans, collecting deliverables, mock interviews (where applicable), and site visit facilitation.
- Facilitates and coordinates the permitting and approval process with user departments for all business permits and ancillary licenses or authorizations.
Regulatory Communication and Documentation
- Supports the design and implementation of databases to ensure key departmental processes are documented and tracked.
- Supports the management of the regulatory communications process;
- Ensure all regulatory communications/updates are received, summarized, catalogued and disseminated to the appropriate business units;
- Collaborates with appropriate department leaders to implement new regulatory directives and policies;
- Maintains current knowledge base of existing and emerging regulations, standards, or guidance documents.
Regulatory Reports & Submissions
- Coordinate efforts associated with the preparation of regulatory reports, documents or submissions;
- Partner with compliance department to monitor and track all issues up to and including resolution;
- Recommend changes to company procedures in response to changes in regulations or standards;
- Review products, promotional materials, campaigns etc. for compliance with applicable regulations and policies;
- Acts as the SPOC for the unit and participates in internal or external audits
Required Qualification and Experience
- A University Degree in any field with emphasis on Social Sciences, Economics or Political Science;
- An LLB/ degree in law will be an added advantage;
- A minimum of four (4) years’ relevant working experience in a regulatory affairs/ compliance environment or related experience is preferred;
- Excellent organisational and project management skills;
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with business heads and department leaders;
- High personal standards and goal oriented.
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are; simplicity, integrity, passion, Transparency. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to: Recruitment@airteltigo.com.gh
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date for Application: 19th July, 2018