AirtelTigo Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 AirtelTigo Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
AirtelTigo Recruitment 2018
AirtelTigo Recruiting For Platform Planning Specialist
The successful candidate for this role will join our IT Services team as Platform Planning Specialist in the Technology Department. (S)He will report to the Head, Customer Solutions Support and will define requirements for Billing, MFS, Value Added Platforms and other key platforms within IT to satisfy forecasted service demand KPIs at any time. The Platform Planning Specialist, will liaise with Director, IT Services occasionally to define the overall planning strategy for IT.
- Responsible for the capacity planning of all platforms within the IT Service domain and work closely with the Director of IT Services to define the overall IT planning strategy;
- Monitor and ensure platforms and its applications are working so that any functionality issues can be dealt with as quickly as possible;
- Advocate and guide business users on the use of native platform capabilities to meet business requirements;
- Develop and implement comprehensive and consistent strategies, tools, and processes related to capacity planning and workload forecasting;
- Liaise with software development teams on solution options when requirements exceed native platform capabilities;
- Be involved in programming of product and promo services as well as any in house application development;
- Review data and identify the flow and system deficiencies and work with internal process owners to streamline for continuous improvement;
- Monitor and respond to requests for level two support on responsible platforms;
- Provide training to end users on all the various applications and their platforms;
- Liaise with software platform vendors on support cases needing escalation;
- Consistently monitor and assess software platform road maps issued by vendors;
- Participate and contribute as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on larger projects involving responsible platforms;
- Develop standard operating procedures for routine activities;
- Follow change management procedure to implement changes into production instances of platforms.
Required Qualification and Experience
- A University Degree in any field with emphasis on Computer Science and related disciplines e.g. (System Engineer, IS Engineer, Information Systems Engineer, IT Engineer, Network Systems Engineer) from a recognized university;
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience working in the IT industry (Telco preferably) performing business analysis and requirements gathering;
- Experience with SharePoint Designer;
- Strong project management background;
- Creative and strong customer and product-oriented mindset;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are; simplicity, integrity, passion, Transparency. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date for Application: 14th June, 2018
While we appreciate all interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to the volume of applications.