Barclays Bank Ghana Recruitment 2019 for Planning and Reporting Officer
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Barclays Bank Ghana Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Barclays Bank Ghana Recruitment 2019
Support the Business Performance
and Analytics Team in the timely submission of MI, Flash & Actuals, MTP,
STP and RAF to group whilst ensuring adequate regular support to the Business
Communication skills Practitioner
- Actively planning and preparing communications materials and adapting them for different audiences
- Good presentation skills for senior management presentations.
Make Informed-Decision Practitioner
- Is able to identify the information needed to make an informed decision as each situation arises
- Detail oriented – Is able to assess data quality, identify data errors and make error calculations and interpretations
IT Proficiency Practitioner
- Ability to create MI by processing raw data tables using SQL, and present them using MS Excel spreadsheets and pivot tables.
- Ability to automate repetitive spreadsheet tasks via using effective templates and macros
Make Relationships Work Understanding Level
- Is able to build and develop trust and rapport with other people.
- Ability to articulate complex concepts into actionable packages of work
Analyze and Model Data Understanding Level
- Is able to help stakeholders articulate their information requirements / queries, guiding and challenging where
- Knows about and is able to apply advanced data analysis and modelling tools and techniques and/or is able to use statistical techniques to produce predictive model
- Is able to produce meaningful Management Information and present it in a relevant user-friendly format to inform stakeholders
- Advanced MS Excel skills and basic programming skills to process data using SQL.
- Ability to apply macros and automate basic processes is required
- Knowledge of programming languages, such as R, Python and SPSS
- The ability to analyse large data set, model and interpret data.
- Strong MIS or other relevant technical background which enable the candidate to understand and process data and numbers easily.
- Understands the business and is able to identify the information required to respond to business queries.
- Understanding of performance analysis and methodologies applied internally and externally.
- A good understanding of the Barclays Africa performance tracking matrix.
- Good knowledge of the Bank’s systems and data sources.
- An understanding of Barclays Africa structure and interfaces e.g. Corporate, Small Business etc.
- A good working knowledge of the economy and of the basics of business finance
- An understanding of Predictive Analytics and Machine Learning algorithms will be an added advantage.
A minimum of two years working experience in a similar role