Barclays Bank Recruitment 2019 for Relationship Manager – Takoradi
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Barclays Bank Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Barclays Bank Recruitment 2019
- To manage and sustain a portfolio of Business Banking customers, building long-term relationships founded on efficient and reliable support for their business. This is achieved particularly through quick risk decisions and managing consistency and quality of operational service.
- The primary objective is to maximize sustainable risk-adjusted portfolio contribution.
- The jobholder will additionally be responsible for business development both with new customers and with his/her existing portfolio.
Technical skills / Competencies
- Ability to relate and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Knowledgeable in risk management issues
- Ability to work in teams
- Product knowledge: Lending, Cash management, Treasury and Trade
- Demonstrated ability in both written and spoken communication
- Demonstrated ability in sales and negotiations
Good knowledge in credit procedures, monitoring and financial analysis
Knowledge, Expertise and Experience
- Has a good knowledge in corporate lending especially to multinationals.
- Knowledgeable in Trade transactions and its associated processes.
- Have a minimum 3 years’ experience in client facing role.
- The jobholder will be required to have a detailed knowledge of the core set of corporate products.
- Proven track record in sales.
- Excellent understanding of credit and associated risks
- Analytical skills for preparing credit applications
- Acquaintance with Windows, Excel, Power Point, Word
A university degree or its equivalent.