AD: REGISTER HERE - Get Notified for 2019 Essential Updates (2019 Admissions, Recruitment, Scholarships and more)
Creative Associates International Ghana Recruitment 2017 | Creative Associates International Job Vacancies 2017 – See Application, Eligibility, Requirements and other guidelines below.
Creative Associates International Ghana Jobs 2017
Creative Associates International Recruitment 2017
Creative Associates International Careers 2017
Creative Associates International Vacancies 2017
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017 Creative Associates International Recruitment for Monitoring, Evaluation, And Learning Specialist. Interested applicant ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
TZNGUGZA RWCM ZW LS MW SD ZM KE IN
|Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, democratic development and post-crisis stabilization. Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 25 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.Project Summary:
Creative is pursuing a five-year USAID/West Africa Peace through Learning, Evaluation, and Adapting Activity (PELA) in Ghana. The purpose of PELA is to strengthen USAID/West Africa’s effectiveness implementing its projects; coordinating its activities; learning from its experiences; and serving as an information, communication, and thought-leader regarding peace promotion and countering violent extremism (CVE) in the West Africa region.
Job Title: Monitoring, Evaluation, And Learning Specialist
The Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (ME&L) Specialist will be responsible for managing the program’s monitoring, evaluation, and learning activities. S/he will work closely with the CVE specialist to measure the effectiveness of USAID/West Africa CVE programs. S/he will seek to collaborate and provide technical support to ME&L Specialists of CVE programs in the West Africa Region. Together with the Knowledge Management and Communications Specialist, will design innovative approaches to showcase successful activities that promote peace and counter violent extremism in the West Africa region.
Reporting & Supervision:
This position reports to the Chief of Party.
- Assist the USAID West Africa mission to make evidence-based decisions to provide the region with better programming to promote peace and counter violent extremism in the region
- Review the program’s overall objectives and activities and establishing monitoring systems to measure project’s progress;
- Conduct field trips throughout the region to consult with local ME&L specialists, key stakeholders and other partners inform changes in program approaches and the best ways to communicate CVE programs successes and lessons learned in internal and external audience
- Promote collaboration among CVE actors across the region through advancing key learning objectives and supporting a knowledge dissemination platform
- Help build capacity of local CSOs by providing training and participating in reviews of their programs
- Lead/Manage collection of data
- Lead/Manage review of qualitative and quantitative assessments
- Prepare and submit all required reports to USAID and other stakeholders in a timely manner
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in social sciences, economics, international development, evaluation research, statistics, or a related field;
- At least 7-10 years of experience in designing, managing and implementing results-based M&E activities;
- Experience analyzing quantitative and qualitative data;
- Experience working with an international development organization and knowledge of reporting procedures, best practices, guidelines and tools for monitoring and evaluation, especially impact evaluation;
- Experience working in an M&E role on a governance and/or civil society program;
- Knowledge of USG and other donor contracts, cooperative agreements, and grant regulations. S/he should be resourceful through technology, research skills, and relationship building and, with minimal supervision, be able to manage high volume work flow; and,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and relevant computer software skills with proficiency in Excel and other data management systems
- Experience working in West Africa is required; experience working in Burkina Faso, Niger, Chad or Cameroon is highly desirable but not required;
- Fluency in French and English required.
Local and regional candidates strongly encouraged to apply.
Position contingent upon donor funding.
Only finalists will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
CONNECT WITH US: Like our Facebook Page, Follow Us On Twitter, Follow Us on Google+. Stay Blessed.