Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture (CNFA) Jobs Vacancy 2019 for Agro-Processing and Marketing Officer – Rwanda
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture (CNFA) Jobs Vacancy 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture (CNFA) Jobs Vacancy 2019
Position Title: Agro-Processing and Marketing Officer – Rwanda
Reporting to: Deputy Chief of Party
Position Location: Rwanda
Project Name: Rwanda Orora Wihaze Activity
CNFA is currently seeking applications from qualified candidates for an Agro-Processing and Marketing Officer position for an anticipated USAID-funded Orora Wihaze Activity in Rwanda. The purpose of this Activity is to sustainably increase the availability, access, and consumption of animal source foods (ASF) through the development of a profitable market. The following Agro-Processing and Marketing Officer characteristics, skills, experience and education are demonstrative of the skills necessary to fulfilling this role:
- Five (5) years of progressively increasing management responsibility in international development projects is required;
- Master’s degree in economic development, agribusiness, business administration, marketing or a related field preferred;
- Experience working with USAID or other donor-funded development projects of comparable size and scope in developing countries is required;
- Experience in the agro-processing private sector, preferably within the East African Region;
- Experience in Rwanda or Sub-Saharan Africa is preferred;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English is required; oral and written fluency in Kinyarwanda is preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. CNFA takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities