Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture (CNFA) Jobs Vacancy 2019 for M&E Officer – Rwanda
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture (CNFA) Jobs Vacancy 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture (CNFA) Jobs Vacancy 2019
Position Title: M&E Officer – Rwanda
Reporting to: M&E Specialist
Position Location: Rwanda
Project Name: Rwanda Orora Wihaze Activity
CNFA is currently seeking applications from qualified candidates for a Monitoring and Evaluation Officer position for an anticipated USAID-funded Orora Wihaze Activity in Rwanda. The purpose of this Activity is to sustainably increase the availability, access, and consumption of animal source foods (ASF) through the development of a profitable market. The following Monitoring and Evaluation Officer characteristics, skills, experience, and education are demonstrative of the skills necessary to fulfilling this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in evaluation, public policy, and/or related field is desirable;
- Five (5) years of progressive professional experience, including in Sub-Saharan Africa, in monitoring and evaluation of international development activities/projects is highly desirable;
- Experience working with the private sector, civil society and government sectors on monitoring and evaluation programs, as well as building the capacity of local organizations to be effective in knowledge management and learning, is desirable;
- Knowledge of different M&E tools, approaches, and methods in addition to experience working with grant-making organizations, is desirable;
- Experience in training, coaching and mentoring teams in monitoring-related techniques and methods is desirable;
- Demonstrated knowledge of USAID rules and regulations required, experience managing a USAID-funded program or other donor-funded development projects;
- Fluency in English is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. CNFA takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.