Danpong Group Job Vacancy For Superindent Pharmacist
• Your primary role will be to help fulfill orders and provide exceptional service and advice to every customer.
• Assisting the Pharmacy Services Manager in the day-to-day running of the pharmacy and wholesale
• Dispensing medications in an accurate and timely manner
• Working with Technicians and Pharmacy Assistants to deliver excellent customer service
• Delivering health promotion programs as required
• Ensuring that all pharmacy operations are conducted in accordance with pharmacy policies and procedures, legal requirements and Quality Care Pharmacy Standards
• Ensures proper storage of all medications including refrigerated items
• Supervises inventory control of pharmacy stock to an acceptable turnover in order to minimize the amount of expired drugs including daily requirements from the wholesale department
• Provides drug information, including adverse drug reactions and contraindications to patients (clients)
• Supervises monthly physical inventory process.
• Schedules adequate staff and coordinates the activities of physical inventory for the pharmacy department monthly.
• Ensures that all clients or customers are given verbal (counseling) on all new prescriptions and clients (patients) are provided counseling or medical information according to professional judgment
• Pharmacist will advise clients (patients) and answer questions about prescription drugs
• Answer questions about possible side effects and interactions among different drugs; provide information and make recommendations about over-the-counter drugs;
• Pharmacists will supervise personnel, as well as have other general managerial duties.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must be a Bachelor of Pharmacy holder from a recognized University
Experience: Experience in community pharmacy, possesses administrative and management skills.
Degrees, Licensure, and/or Certification: Current registration as a pharmacist in Ghana. Licence must be available to register the facility
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Professional Demeanor
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Strong communications
• Courteous Attitude
• Understanding of medical terminology and calculations
• Knowledge brand and generic names of medication
• Monthly Sales Management Report
• Monthly Inventory Report
• Weekly Procurement List
• Report on any controlled substance dispensed monthly
Location: Accra, Sekondi and Tamale
How To Apply For The Job
Kindly forward your application and curriculum vitae to:
Closing Date: 23 March, 2018