Danpong Group Job Vacancy For Superindent Pharmacist
• Your primary role will be to help fulfill orders and provide exceptional service and advice to every customer.
• Assisting the Pharmacy Services Manager in the day-to-day running of the pharmacy and wholesale
• Dispensing medications in an accurate and timely manner
• Working with Technicians and Pharmacy Assistants to deliver excellent customer service
• Delivering health promotion programs as required
• Ensuring that all pharmacy operations are conducted in accordance with pharmacy policies and procedures, legal requirements and Quality Care Pharmacy Standards
• Ensures proper storage of all medications including refrigerated items
• Supervises inventory control of pharmacy stock to an acceptable turnover in order to minimize the amount of expired drugs including daily requirements from the wholesale department
• Provides drug information, including adverse drug reactions and contraindications to patients (clients)
• Supervises monthly physical inventory process.
• Schedules adequate staff and coordinates the activities of physical inventory for the pharmacy department monthly.
• Ensures that all clients or customers are given verbal (counseling) on all new prescriptions and clients (patients) are provided counseling or medical information according to professional judgment
• Pharmacist will advise clients (patients) and answer questions about prescription drugs
• Answer questions about possible side effects and interactions among different drugs; provide information and make recommendations about over-the-counter drugs;
• Pharmacists will supervise personnel, as well as have other general managerial duties.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must be a Bachelor of Pharmacy holder from a recognized University
Experience: Experience in community pharmacy, possesses administrative and management skills.
Degrees, Licensure, and/or Certification: Current registration as a pharmacist in Ghana. Licence must be available to register the facility
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Professional Demeanor
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Strong communications
• Courteous Attitude
• Understanding of medical terminology and calculations
• Knowledge brand and generic names of medication
• Monthly Sales Management Report
• Monthly Inventory Report
• Weekly Procurement List
• Report on any controlled substance dispensed monthly
Location: Accra, Sekondi and Tamale
How To Apply For The Job
Kindly forward your application and curriculum vitae to:
Closing Date: 23 March, 2018
🔥 RECOMMENDED POSTS:
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019
- List of Top Universities in Ghana – The 2018 [Latest Edition]
DISCUSSION: Join the SchoolGH Discussion Forum. Click Here To SignUp Now...
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Danpong Group Job Vacancy For Superindent Pharmacist, Kindly CLICK HERE TO COMMENT BELOW...