Eneza Recruitment 2018 for Full Stack Developer – Jobs in Ghana
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Eneza Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Eneza Recruitment 2018
At Eneza, all employees are given the opportunity and support to make their mark and unique contribution to the organization. We are an exciting, entrepreneurial place to work with a commitment to excellent results in support of our mission. We see all employees as leaders in our organization and in the educational movement more broadly. Eneza only provides the canvas to let our employees’ passions show.
Our unity platform – that can produce SMS, WAP, Mobile Web and Bots from the same backend code – needs a Full Stack Developer to take it to the next level, from just Eneza using it to making it a content hub and API for others to create content simply and brilliantly.
If you possess a strong passion for the mobile and web (IoT) with strong PHP/Laravel development experience; and you can design, develop and test web applications that are foolproof , you are who we’re looking for.
Expected Qualities & Experience
- Core Languages – PHP ( Laravel ) , XML-SOAP, SQL ( MySQL )
- Best engineering practices including PR reviews, high-value test coverage, Continuous
- Integration and minimal technical debt
- Continuous deployment and integration (Jenkins)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning using git ( Github )
- Kanban, Scrum and related Agile processes ( Jira )
- Ability to decipher and write extremely complex database queries for analysis.
- Ability to restructure large entities (>500GB tables) for easy data retrieval
- Knowledge of Cloud Hosting / Application Deployment (AWS)
- Linux ( Ubuntu Server ) , VPN (OpenSwan)
- Understanding of load balancing, scalability issues and their solutions.
- Queueing (RabbitMQ) and background processing of deferred data
- API delivery experience
- User authentication and authorization between microservices & servers.
- At least 5 years experience a similar role for the above.
- Experience with single page applications (SPA) – (Vue.js) or React JS
- Server-side CSS pre-processing platforms – LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding and experience with cross-browser compatibility issues
- Knowledge working with CDNs (S3 + Cloudfront)
- At least 2 years experience a similar role to the above.
Important: To apply common sense in all endeavors at Eneza
- Improve application & service modules to be more scalable, dynamic and sustainable by:
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Developing components (server-side or client-side) using reusable code
- Customizing and implementing open source tools with great support
- Improve our business intelligence, infrastructure and Big Data by:
- Integrating data to/from various back-end services and databases.
- Using our data to improve search engine optimization for our customers
Communicate and be a team player to:
- Work within our agile development methodology
- Give feedback on the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and client meetings
- Gather any upcoming details to effectively build on user stories
- Identify and report development status to requesters in a timely manner
- Preparing documentation for development projects
- Own multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets
- Learn rapidly across diverse technologies
How to Apply
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More
- Collection of Best Laptops in Ghana 2018: Prices, Specs, Jumia Ghana & More