Environment360 Job Vacancies 2018 For Project Officer – Jobs in Tema New Town Ghana
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Environment360 Job Vacancies 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Environment360 Job Vacancies 2018
Environment360 is a Ghana-based NGO that creates inclusive recycling programmes that have economic, environmental and social impact on the communities they serve by harnessing the full value of recyclables.
The organization is seeking a young, innovative to support the growth of its programmes and help increase awareness of environment360 position is based out of environment360’s head office in Ritz Junction, however, the candidate will be required to work frequently in Tema New Town.
• Facilitate administrative training’s and capacity building for informal sector workers
• Monitor projects and provide accurate reports, as requested
• Support the growth of recycling programmes
• Identifying potential strategic partners and opportunities
• Increase awareness of environment360 and its activities with key stakeholders in the governmental and developmental sector
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Environmental Sciences or another relevant degree,
• 5 consecutive years of paid work experience, of which 1 to 2 should be in the waste management of informal sector
• Ability to speak Twi, knowledge of Ewe, Ga or Huasa is also a plus
• Strong business acumen
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft word suite
• Must have a vehicle
Salary: ¢5000 to ¢9000
Location: Tema New Town
How To Apply For Environment360 Job Vacancies 2018
Interested candidate should send their application and CVs to:
Closing Date: 04 May, 2018