Ernst & Young Recruitment 2018 for Performance Improvement Staff – IT Advisory – Jobs in Ghana
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Ernst & Young Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Ernst & Young Recruitment 2018
As a member of the Performance Improvement – IT Advisory team, you’ll contribute technically to IT Advisory client engagements and internal projects. An important part of your role will be to actively establish internal and external relationships. You’ll also identify potential business opportunities for Ernst & Young within existing engagements, and escalate these as appropriate. Similarly, you’ll anticipate and identify risks within engagements and raise any issues with senior members of the team.
In line with Ernst & Young’s commitment to quality, you’ll confirm that work is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer.
- Participate in IT Advisory engagements
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating senior team members on progress
- Participate and assist in preparing for meetings with target management teams
- Help prepare reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Build strong internal relationships within Ernst & Young Advisory Services and with other services across the organization
- Understand and comply with workplace policies and procedures
- Strong academic record including a degree in Computer Science, Engineering , IT or a related field
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming (OOP) in Java, C# or C++ programming languages
- Possess SQL development experience
- Appreciation of the traditional Software Development Life Cycle (SLDC) as well as agile software development
- English language skills – excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience interacting with business end-users to document functional requirements
- Experience developing or contributing to technical specifications on the basis of documented functional requirements
- Ability to define project objectives by analyzing user requirements
- Experience in design and development of user interfaces for internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; completing programming assignments using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests
- Experience in integrating applications or software modules by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers
- Ability to complete software development assignments by contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems.
- Ability to support users by developing documentation and reference material.
- Discipline of updating job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks
How to Apply
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More
- Collection of Best Laptops in Ghana 2018: Prices, Specs, Jumia Ghana & More