Expro Job Recruitment 2018 Subsea Senior Operations Coordinator, Application Details
Overall Purpose of the Job:
To assist with the smooth and efficient running of all operations for product line in area of responsibility. Responsible for coordinating the manpower and technical requirements e.g. the movement of equipment, materials and personnel to ensure actioned in line with clients’ requirements.
Key Activities and Accountabilities:
- Liaise with clients to determine personnel and equipment requirements and arrange for their mobilisation in line with operational and clients deadlines
- Advise client on operational and equipment limitations or problems and offer alternative solutions wherever practical
- Ensure all equipment is maintained and in compliance with certification requirements, so it is fit for purpose
- Undertake the planning of manpower requirements to ensure availability of resources for the project to ensure operational requirements. May be involved with the recruitment of staff or contract personnel as necessary.
- Monitor costs of equipment, manpower and associated items to ensure project /task costs are contained within approved budget and highlight any issues in a timely manner to Management
- Ensure all costs and required information is collated for the invoicing process to ensure their accurate completion in a timely manner
- May coordinate the engagement and use of third party services and equipment within assigned location.
- Ensure completion of required documentation and accuracy of data for company procedures, processes and specific client’s requirements is undertaken
- Undertake the supervision of direct reports where applicable.
- May be required to undertake an on call rota to facilitate 24 hour coverage on operations performance/technical status to customer and the team in the field and internal management when required
- Liaise with client, operational team, management and internal departments as and when required to ensure all aspects of the operations are discussed with the relevant parties to ensure effective communication to allow continued safe operations and task completion within deadlines
- Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimised. If necessary, report possible violations or conflicts of interest
- Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems. Take an active part in quality improvement processes. Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorisation for any deviations from standard procedures
- Actively comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Promote HSE awareness; take responsibility and be accountable for own safety and safety of others. Demonstrate the personal application of HSE procedures in daily performance and always follow the 10 Safety House Rules.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Formal technical qualification
- 7+ years technical experience preferable within product line including wellsite/field experience
- Previous Team Leader/Supervisory experience
- Integrity/Compliance – behaves in a fair, honest and ethical manner toward others; adheres to Company Code of Conduct
- Interpersonal Sensitivity – identifies with and shows understanding or concern for others; values diversity
- Technical – achieves and applies a competent level of technical and/or professional skill or knowledge relevant to the role
- Safety Awareness – upholds safety standards
- Concern for Quality – has a consistent attitude and respect for high quality standards
- Performance Focus – contributes to results delivery through individual performance, demonstrating Expro behaviours
- Customer-oriented – attentive and responsive to customer concerns
- Team Working – works well with a diverse or multi-disciplinary group to achieve a common goal
- Communication – communicates clearly in written and/or oral form
- Creativity/Innovation – inventive; can develop original solutions to problems
- Collaboration – encourages a participative process; has a ‘win-win’ orientation
How to Apply
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019