Expro Recruitment 2019 for Senior Subsea Workshop/Maintenance Technician
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Expro Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Expro Recruitment 2019
Overall Purpose of the Job:
Works under general supervision within the Workshop environment carrying out maintenance, diagnosis and repairs to a range of equipment. Undertakes the preparation of equipment to Company standards in a safe manner for use within an operational environment.
Key Activities and Accountabilities:
1. Under supervision, undertake the preventative and predictive maintenance and also the diagnoses and repair of equipment in line with work plans up to the required Company quality and certification standards
2. Assist with the rigging up, building and rigging down of equipment as required
3. May be required to drive a forklift to undertake the movement, loading and unloading of equipment provided current driving qualification held
4. Undertake required inspections of equipment and prepare the appropriate documentation to ensure compliance with company’s policies, procedures and practices. Ensure that all documentation is the correct revision.
5. Report all incidents and non-conformances in line with the appropriate procedures and deadlines
6. Update job packs and return to the foreman/supervisor at the end of each work period
7. Liaise with various internal departments such as logistics and stores to ensure all required components and movement of items is achieved to ensure timely completion of tasks in line with operational requirements
8. Actively participate in morning meetings to discuss safety, maintenance status/tasks, mobilisation/demobilisation updates etc
9. Use Stop Work Authority; participate in Positive Intervention Programme
10. Carry out daily housekeeping of work place and tools to ensure a clean working environment
11. Undertake direction, basic job training and supervision on tasks for technicians when required
12. Liaise with Supervisor, team members and operations personnel as and when required to ensure all aspects of the schedule of work are discussed with the relevant parties to ensure effective communication to achieve safe completion of maintaining and the repairing of equipment for task completion
13. Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimised. If necessary, report possible violations or conflicts of interest
14. Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems. Takes an active part in quality improvement processes. Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorisation for any deviations from standard procedures
16. Ensure objectives set under Employee Development Plan are met
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
7 years previous work experience preferably in the related product line.
Integrity/Compliance – behaves in a fair, honest and ethical manner toward others; adheres to Company Code of Conduct
Interpersonal Sensitivity – identifies with and shows understanding or concern for others; values diversity
Technical – achieves and applies a competent level of technical and/or professional skill or knowledge relevant to the role
Safety Awareness – upholds safety standards
Concern for Quality – has a consistent attitude and respect for high quality standards
Performance Focus – contributes to results delivery through individual performance, demonstrating Expro behaviours
Customer-oriented – attentive and responsive to customer concerns
Team Working – works well with a diverse or multi-disciplinary group to achieve a common goal
Communication 2 – communicates clearly in written and/or oral form Creativity/Innovation – inventive; can develop original solutions to problems Collaboration – encourages a participative process; has a ‘win-win’ orientation