FWO Junior Postdoctoral Fellowship 2019 for Junior Researchers from Developing Countries
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for FWO Junior Postdoctoral Fellowship 2019 for Junior Researchers from Developing Countries… Interested apps and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
FWO Junior Postdoctoral Fellowship 2019
The FWO postdoctoral fellowships are intended to support researchers who have only recently completed their PhD, in developing an independent, international research career. For the funding of a limited number of fellowships, the FWO collaborates with VITO.
- Type: Postdoctoral. Fellowship
- Number of Awards: Not specified
- Value of Award: minimum € 4,053.81 – maximum € 6,319.49
- Duration of Programme: 3 years. October 1, 2019 or November 1, 2019 start date (at the choice of the candidate)
- Eligible Countries: International
- To be taken at (country): Belgium
- You hold a PhD by thesis or a degree or a diploma or certificate recognised as equivalent in accordance with European Union directives or a bilateral agreement
- You can apply for a junior postdoctoral fellowship if your PhD was obtained not longer than 3 years before October, 1 of the year in which the fellowship would start, or will be obtained at Jun 1 of that year at the latest
- You have not previously received a similar fellowship (not even in part).
- You can apply maximum two times for the same fellowship.You can apply for a senior postdoctoral fellowship immediately after you junior postdoctoral fellowship
- You agree with the Research Integrity Clause (see in link below)
- Transitional measures (if you already applied for a postdoc at FWO earlier)
- You contact a supervisor affiliated to a Flemish university or research institute (eligible list: see regulations)
- The supervisor is asked by the FWO to write a letter of recommendation.
- You complete your application online
- The applications are submitted to the FWO Expertpanels.
- Medium April , after the preselection, you can be invited for a second round with interview
- If you are selected for the second round, you’ll be interviewed by the panel in the month May or June
- The Expert panels report to the Board of Trustees
- The Board of Trustees decides on the appointment
- You will receive feedback on the evaluation after the decision.
- The evaluation and selection procedures will be explained during infosessions and through a Powerpoint presentation (online early October 2018)
Application Form – How to Apply: See procedure in Link below
Application Deadline: 3rd December 2018
For More Information:
Click Here to the Official Webpage of FWO Junior Postdoctoral Fellowship 2019 for Junior Researchers from Developing Countries for more information.