GCB Bank Ghana: Savings Accounts, Loans, Contacts and Details… Featured in this post-session is the GCB Bank Ghana: Savings Accounts, Loans, Contacts and Details.
GCB Bank is the second largest bank in Ghana by net profit and total assets. It is licensed by Bank of Ghana, the national banking regulator.It is the largest indigenous financial institution in Ghana with 161 branches.The bank was founded in 1953, with 27 employees as the Bank of the Gold Coast. GCB initially focused on serving Ghanaian traders,farmers and business people who could not obtain financing from the expatriate banks.Later in 1957 when Ghana gained independence, the bank re-branded to Ghana Commercial Bank,to concentrate on commercial banking, Since bank of Ghana had been created to function as the Central Bank and Banking regulator.
In the beginning the bank was wholly owned by the the Government of Ghana .However in 1996, when government shareholding stands at 51.17%, the stock of the bank was listed on the Ghana Stock Exchange. In 2013, the bank renamed itself GCB Bank Ltd, with a new brand identity which was launched at the end of 2014. Today, GCB Bank Ltd serves the banking needs of large corporations, parastatal companies, small and medium enterprises as well as individuals. As of December 2016, the bank employs 1,532 staff, in branches distributed in all 10 regions of the Republic of Ghana.
A Savings Account can be opened by any individual, entrepreneur, society, club, trader, business or corporation.
Key account benefits
- Securely save for your future while maintaining easy access to your funds.
- Earn more on your money with our attractive and competitive interest rates (visit our website or ask in-branch for latest details).
- Maintain easy and convenient access to your funds from any GCB branch.
- Free Readycash ATM card that can be used at all ATM’s in Ghana.
- Free access to internet and mobile banking.
- One passport-sized photograph.
- Valid photo identity (Passport /Driver’s License / Voter ID).
- Proof of residential and postal address (any of the following):
(i) Utility bill
(iii)Employer’s reference letter
- Initial minimum balance to be maintained at all times.
GCB Bank Ghana Contacts
GCB Head Office
Postal Address:P. O. Box 134 Accra
Telephone: +233 30 2672852,+233 30 2672853,+233 30 2672854,+233 30 2672859,+233 30 2672865,+233 30 2663480,+233 30 2664910,+233 30 2664918
Email: corporateaffairs @ gcb.com.gh
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More
- Collection of Best Laptops in Ghana 2018: Prices, Specs, Jumia Ghana & More