Table of Contents
Ghana International School latest Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Ghana International School latest Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Ghana International School latest Recruitment 2018
Job Vacancy For Teachers (6 Positions)
Accredited by the Council of International School (CIS), New England Association of School and Colleges (NEASC) and a member of Association of International School in Africa (AISA), GIS has won a reputation around the world for providing holistic student development and academic excellence. The primary curriculum is grounded in the English National Curriculum while secondary studies lead to Cambridge IGCSE and A-level examinations, with impressive results
GIS provides a dynamic environment where our staff have the opportunity to demonstrate excellence in a safe multicultural environment. The school is committed to educational excellence of our students through the selection and retention of highly qualified employees. We foster a climate of inclusion, dignity and respect as well as provide meaningful professional development for continued growth of our staff.
Career Opportunities for 2018-2019 School Year
Year 1 (Support Teacher) – Biology Teacher (IGCSE/A Level)
Year 2 Teacher – History Teacher (IGCSE/A Level)
Year 3 Teacher – Mathematics Teacher (IGCSE/A Level)
ICT Teacher (Primary School) – Physics Teacher (IGCSE/A Level)
Assistant Foreman – Welcome Centre (Front Desk Assistant)
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must have a degree in the relevant subject area, have qualified teacher status and/or post-graduate qualification (PGCE), a minimum of 3 years relevant teaching experience at the relevant academic level and be competent in the use of ICT deliver engaging practical lessons
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, CV and references to:
The Human Resource Manager
Ghana International School
P.O.Box GP 2856,
Or email to:
Closing Date: 16 June, 2018
🔥 RECOMMENDED POSTS:
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019
- List of Top Universities in Ghana – The 2018 [Latest Edition]
- Ghana Prisons Service Screening Dates and Centres 2018 [Print Screening Chit]
- Ghana Prisons Service Screening Date, Aptitude Test and Medical Exams
DISCUSSION: Join the SchoolGH Discussion Forum. Click Here To SignUp Now...
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Ghana International School latest Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly CLICK HERE TO COMMENT BELOW...