Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment 2019/2020: Application Form, Requirements and Guidelines… Ghana Revenue Authority, GRA recruitment 2019 application form, requirements, qualifications and guidelines for free here.
Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment 2019, GRA Recruitment Dates 2019/2020, Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment Requirement, Full Details Follows…
Applications are invited from in suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2019/2020 Ghana Revenue Authority recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA).
I believe you visit this page because you seek information on How to Apply for the Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment exercise. This page will give you insight on how to apply for GRA recruitment 2019/2020, application form, requirements, qualification, guidelines, portal and updates for free.
Before we Continue, Let’s talk a little about Ghana Revenue Authority:
The Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) was established by an Act of Parliament, Act 2009 (Act 791) merging the three revenue agencies that is the Customs, Excise and Preventive Service (CEPS), the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), the Value Added Tax Service (VATS) and the Revenue Agencies Governing Board (RAGB) Secretariat into a single Authority for the administration of taxes and customs duties in the country.
This Post contains the following values:-
- Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment Requirements 2019
- GRA Recruitment Date 2019
- Ghana Revenue Authority Application Form and Portal 2019/2020
- Ghana Revenue Authority Deadline/Closing Date
- Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment Portal 2019
- Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment Website 2019/2020
Table of Contents
Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment Requirements 2019
Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment Requirements 2019: The following are the Ghana Revenue Authority recruitment general entry requirement for applicants:
An applicant shall be a person who:
1. Is a citizen of Ghana
2. Hold a Ghana National Identity Card
6. Is physical, mentally and medically fit
7. Has no criminal record or pending criminal charges.
8. Female candidates must not be pregnant at recruitment and during the entire training period.
9. Be of good character.
Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment Date 2019
Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment Date 2019 has not yet been announced by the authority of Ghana Revenue Authority. We are looking forward to getting an official announcement from the Ghana Revenue Authority. Therefore, you are to disregard any alleged recruitment date by any website for now. We can assure you that the 2019 Recruitment Date will be released soon. So keep checking this page for we shall update any time the Ghana Revenue Authority recruitment date for 2019/2020 is released by the appropriate authority.
Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment Application Form and Portal 2019
Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment Application Form and Portal 2019: IMPORTANT! Currently, Ghana Revenue Authority Service recruitment 2019 form is not yet released online, just DISREGARD any advert/post you come across. Note that This page will be updated immediately the form is officially out.
Sorry, SchoolGH is limited to the amount of information we provide at this point on how to apply for Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment. This is because the recruitment has not yet instigated. We will provide full GRA Recruitment Application Details and it official Application Portal when it’s released by the Ghana Revenue Authority. So for now, we are still in anticipation.
To ascertain if the Ghana Revenue Authority recruitment 2019/2020 has officially begun, reach out to the official GRA website @ http://gra.gov.gh. OR check this page frequently as update shall be made anytime the form is out.
- This is the only medium for applying for recruitment.
- Each applicant can submit ONLY ONE application for this exercise.
You are therefore advised to carefully choose the category you are eligible for, as multiple applications would lead to disqualifications.
- The Ghana Revenue Authority DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
GRA RECRUITMENT – SCREENING AND EXAMINATION
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by e-mail or SMS for Screening and Examination at the Screening Centre
selected during the online application
GHANA REVENUE AUTHORITY RECRUITMENT TRAINING
Only applicants who are successful in the Screening Examination will be invited for training.
GRA RECRUITMENT PASSOUT
Candidates that have successfully completed the training exercise will be passed out to the Ghana Revenue Authority.
Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment Deadline/Closing Date
The Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment Deadline/Closing will be released when the recruitment application starts, so for now, there is no recruitment deadline for GRA recruitment.
CONTACT GRA RECRUITMENT
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +233- (0) 302 904545
Tel 2: +233- (0) 302 904546
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019