Table of Contents
Ghana School of Law Job Vacancies / Recruitments For Lecturers 2017, Application Details
Ghana School of Law invites Applications from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017 Ghana School of Law Job Vacancies / Recruitments For Lecturers . Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Ghana School of Law Job Vacancies / Recruitments For Lecturers
The Ghana School of Law requires suitably qualified Lecturers to fill the underlined vacancy at its various campuses from October, 2017 on permanent / part time basis.
• Advocacy & Legal Ethics
• Practical coveyancing and drafting
• Law of Interpretation
• Law of evidence
• Criminal procedure
• Civil Procedure
• Alternative Dispute Resolution
• Company and Commercial Practice
• Family Law and Practice
• Law Practice Management
1) A person who wants to apply for the position of permanent Lecturer should be able to teach any two of these subjects
2) A person who is at least 5 years at the Bar can apply for the position of tutorial Master in any of the above subjects
Qualification Required & Experience
• The applicant must be a Lawyer of not less than 10 years standing at the Bar. Previous experience as the Course Lecturer will be an added advantage
• Non-Lawyers who possess experience, higher professional and academic qualifications in any of the aforementioned courses are encouraged to apply
• Judges (including those retired) of the Superior Courts of Judicature who have an in-depth appreciation and knowledge of the aforementioned subjects may also apply.
How To Apply For Ghana School of Law Job Vacancies / Recruitments For Lecturers
Interested Lecturers/Lawyers/Judges may send their applications to:
Ghana School of Law
Or email to:
The application should have the following annexures:
• All relevant academic / professional certificates (photocopies) and four passport-sized pictures
• Names, Addresses and Telephone Numbers of two references. Both must be senior lawyers or superior court judges.
Closing Date: 17 November, 2017
🔥 RECOMMENDED POSTS:
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019