Ghana National Petroleum Corporation GNPC Recruitment 2019 – Jobs Application & Guidelines… Ghana National Petroleum Corporation, GNPC recruitment 2019 application form, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Ghana National Petroleum Corporation, GNPC Recruitment. GNPC Jobs, GNPC Vacancies, GNPC Career Portal, GNPC Website… Full details below.
Applications are invited from in suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2019/2020 Ghana National Petroleum Corporation GNPC recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC).
I believe you visit this page because you seek information on How to Apply for the Ghana National Petroleum Corporation Job Recruitment exercise. This page will give you insight on how to apply for GNPC recruitment 2019/2020, application form, requirements, qualification, guidelines, portal and updates for free.
Before we Continue, Let’s talk a little about Ghana National Petroleum Corporation:
The Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) is the state agency responsible for the exploration, licensing, and distribution of petroleum-related activities in Ghana.
Table of Contents
The corporation was established in 1983 to replace the Petroleum Department which was an agency under the Ministry of Fuel and Power. The department was responsible for the importation of crude oil and petroleum products for the Ghanaian economy. The mandate for oil exploration was held to be the Technical Directorate of the Ministry of Fuel and Power and the Geological Survey Department. The corporation was created to promote the Government of Ghana’s objective of supplying adequate and reliable petroleum for the country and the discovery of crude oil in the country’s territories.
The corporation was established as a state-owned company with the statutory backing of PNDC Laws 64 and 84. The laws mandated the corporation to engage in exploration, production and disposal of petroleum products. The laws also established the legal structure that informed the corporation in contractual agreements between the Government of Ghana and private oil exploration companies. In 1987, the Petroleum Income Tax Law were added to the corporation’s mandate to permit it to tax various petroleum products for consumption. The law was the PNDC Law 188.
The corporation has amongst it functions to promote petroleum exploration activities, to appraise existing petroleum discoveries, to ensure that Ghana benefit the most from the development of the country’s petroleum resources. The corporation promotes the training of Ghanaians in petroleum related activities and ensure environmental protection in all petroleum related activities.
Ghana National Petroleum Corporation GNPC Recruitment Date 2019
Who We Are Looking For
In line with our objective to become a stand-alone operator and ultimately a world – class operator, we look forward to recruiting the best talents to join our formidable team.
Our aim is to attract people who:
- Share our vision to aspire to industry leadership
- Believe in our values
- Driven by performance and merit
- The excellent track record for their level of recruitment
Our recruitment spans over a diverse range of graduates. These include:
- Petroleum Engineers
- Accountants & Finance Professionals
- Human Resource Management & Development Practitioners
- Marketing Officers
- Internal Auditors
- Corporate Affairs Experts
- Financial Analysts
- Supply Chain Management Professionals
- Information and Communication Technologists
- Land economists
- Petro physicists
- Geomatic Engineers
- Subsea engineers
- Production engineers
- Reservoir engineers
- Drilling engineers
- Facilities engineers
- Data analysts
GNPC Recruitment Application Form and Portal 2019
GNPC Recruitment Scam:
GNPC warns the public to be cautious of any recruitment scam activities. We have been made aware of unauthorized individuals using the Ghana National Petroleum Corporation name and logo in emails and websites in attempt to solicit up-front fees (eg. Application, processing fee) from interested job-seekers.
GNPC wishes to stress that it has not authorised any such email based recruitment or otherwise. We appeal to the public not to respond to such notices.
There are a few quick ways to recognise fraud:
1. GNPC official website pages always include http://www.gnpcghana.com. Any other format is not genuine.
2. Email communication on recruitment from GNPC, if any, would be sent by GNPC officials using only e-mail domains of @gnpcghana.com
3. No money transfers or payments of any kind will EVER be requested from applicants nor by GNPC at any point in the recruitment process should you experience any of the foregoing, please treat the communication as fraudulent and forward it to [email protected]
Ghana National Petroleum Corporation GNPC Contacts
PETROLEUM HOUSEPOSTAL ADDRESS
GNPC, PMB, PETROLEUM HOUSE
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019