Guinness Ghana Recruitment 2018 for Marketing & Innovations Director – Jobs in Ghana
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Guinness Ghana Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Guinness Ghana Recruitment 2018
The Marketing Director is the owner of the marketing strategy and vision for the business and looks to establish and deliver the Marketing standards. The Marketing Director will also be responsible for influencing/demanding the right resources and support from the Global Business. Additionally, demanding the right resources/outcomes from agencies/partners/suppliers and owning the commercial performance of the business.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Further degree or post-grad with marketing focus desirable.
- Min of 10 years’ experience in blue chip multinational FMCGs in both marketing & Sales roles with involvement in broad commercial issues.
- Demonstrable experience in the development and execution of outstanding marketing programmes based on consumer insights.
- Demonstrable experience in the development and introduction of new products and marketing opportunities and brand repositioning.
- Ability to Influence senior teams.
- Multi-cultural exposure.
- Lead the creation of the strategic marketing vision for the business, creating a clear 3 year plan for evolution of our category participation strategy
- Lead the annual brand planning process, to deliver increased value of our brands and beat the competition through superior strategic choices and clear execution standards
- Provide leadership in building brand equity through delivering brilliant execution of marketing and innovation plans to achieve brand priorities and Annual Operating Plan (AOP), consistently winning market share and beating the competition.
- Lead the innovation planning and execution for the market, in order to deliver the overall strategic vision for the business
- Create positive step change in marketing capabilities through internal programs (e.g. CoBC, DWBB) and external benchmarking and embedding utilisation of tools like Catalyst to ensure efficient and effective decision making.
- Ensure compliance within marketing code and champion responsible drinking agenda
Guinness Cameroon, which is ISO 9001/2008 and FSSC 22000 certified, is committed to meritocracy and inclusiveness and will not unfairly discriminate in recruitment, training, career development and promotion on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, gender, marital status, disability, religion or belief and age
How to Apply
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More
- Collection of Best Laptops in Ghana 2018: Prices, Specs, Jumia Ghana & More