Guinness Recruitment 2019 for Environmental Manager
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Guinness Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Guinness Recruitment 2019
Enforce the required Environmental compliance to legislation and Diageo Standards for the site. Promote the awareness of Environmental management on site. Manage the WWTP operation to ensure 100% compliance with effluent limits. Support site implement LTO in particular reference to Environment Standards supporting the preparation/delivery of action plans to address any deficiencies. Report on GGBLs Environment KPIs, ensuring that challenging targets and improvement monitoring programmes are in place. Reporting to the EPA. Leading and participating in projects so that potential risk is mitigated through building appropriate controls into the design and implementation plans. Monitor site activities to ensure business compliance with Statutory and Corporate Governance requirements. Fulfil the role of Environmental Officer, preparing, updating and maintaining company standards and procedures.
- Minimum BSc degree in environmental science, biology, process engineering, (bio)chemistry or comparable experience
- Excellent knowledge of Diageo, IBS and risk management processes and policies
- Strong analytical, problem solving and auditing skills
- Effective engagement, communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Good communication skills and management influencing
- Project management skills
- Computer literate
- FMCG industry experience
Able to lead or work effectively in cross-functional teams
How to Apply