Hubtel Limited Recruitment 2019 for Infrastructure and Applications Monitoring Intern
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Hubtel Limited Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Hubtel Limited Recruitment 2019
Hubtel Limited is seeking energetic and responsible interns to join our growing organization as Infrastructure and Applications Monitoring Interns. In this position you will to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals and will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures. This position will be located in Accra, Ghana. This is an on-site position with no telecommute possibilities.
NOTE: This position is an 8 hour shift role with the first shift starting from 6:00 am to 2:00 pm and the second shift starting from 2:00 pm to 10 PM Monday to Sundays.
Duration: 3 Months contract with the possibility of an extension
- State of the Art working environment
- Lunch / Dinner (Depending on the Shift)
- Monthly Stipend
Skills & Experience Required:
Interns must take direction well and be motivated self-starters. They must be open and excited to learn new technologies. They must have strong communication skills, both written and oral. They should be customer service-oriented and learn techniques to best serve clients. In addition they should be able to:
- Identify and relay information correctly as detected by monitoring tools.
- Follow detailed instructions or procedures with minor supervision.
- Work independently or in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively in person and in writing.
- Monitor day to day operation of large scale computing infrastructure involving several applications (Web, Mobile and USSD).
- Monitor core payments platforms.
- Monitor core SMS platforms
- Monitor core USSD platforms
- Monitor Consumer Applications
- Attend customer calls to capture notes on customer feedback, action items and next steps.
- Offer ideas for how to best support and deliver value to our customers.
- Determine cause of downtimes and take appropriate actions including logging alert, create service ticket and notify stakeholders.
- Assist in triage and incident management with collection and analysis of performance metrics.