Jumia Job Vacancy 2018 for Local Affiliate Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Jumia Job Vacancy 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Jumia Job Vacancy 2018
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience through a wide range of products categories including mobiles & tablets, computers, electronics, home & living, fashion, sports, health & beauty, grocery and others.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey.
Main responsibilities :
Owns the local sales strategy, and leads its execution to “hunt” and “close” new local partners.
Generate leads and efficiently regular contact with existing prospects.
Own relationship and support to on-boarded local partners, ensuring their education, satisfaction and maximizing their business on the keep in program.
Negotiate commission structures with top sites and partners to ensure maximum profitability.
Work with the marketing department to create campaigns to attract potential affiliates.
Own relationship and support to top local partners, ensuring their education, and satisfaction to maximize their performance on the program.
Follow up on affiliate campaigns to ensure they are kept within budget and maximum ROI is achieved.
Analyse local channel performance and send weekly performance reports.
Maximize networking and community building opportunities and by regularly setting up events bringing affiliates together.
Request artwork for weekly campaigns to be shared with affiliates.
Send a weekly promotional newsletter to affiliates telling them about the top campaigns, categories and products to promote.
Localize any central material to fit the local market, for example video tutorials or sales pitch material.
Liaise with the finance team to ensure regular and prompt payments to affiliates.
Occasionally support on central affiliate marketing projects.
Requirements & Qualifications :
- Degree from a recognize university.
- A mix of IT/ Software and customer service/ Marketing background will be the best fit.
- Experience in any CRM Tools will be an added advantage
- 2-3 years working experience.
- Media enthusiast, with a knack for customer service, vendor satisfaction
- Knowledge of the E-Commerce business
- Creative, sharp, outgoing and up to date individual.
We offer :
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth given the challenges that we propose you to take
How to Apply for Jumia Job Vacancy 2018
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More
- Collection of Best Laptops in Ghana 2018: Prices, Specs, Jumia Ghana & More