Jumia Recruitment 2019 for Corporate Sales Executive
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Jumia Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Jumia Recruitment 2019
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
Jumia Travel is a hotel/flights booking website that provides travellers with the perfect place/flight they need at the best price from more than 25,000 hotels in Africa and more than 200,000 hotels around the world.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey.
Main responsibilities :
- This role is both hunting (new clients) and farming (handling and managing existing clients) – The ideal candidate should be someone comfortable with both aspects.
- Researching and identifying sales opportunity, generating leads, target identification and clasification.
- Reaching out to new customers and making presentations or pitches outlining the benefits of product/services.
- The ideal candidates should have stong closing skills.
- Perform territory and account management, opportunity qualification and needs analysis for all account levels: prospects and customers
- Use phone, email and internal marketing tools to perform selling activities and drive new business
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date forecast and documents all activities and custmer interactions.
- Maintain required activity metrics via phone calls, appointments and demos
- Respond to inbound inquiries, outbound marketing campaigns, and successful lead opportunity development
- Required to remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on product roadmap, industry changes, and competitive landscape
- Ensuring proper servicing and after sales support to clients
- Data reporting to management and gethering market intelligence
Requirements & Qualifications :
- At least one year experience selling to corporate customers.
- Strong sales and business development background.
- Enthusiastic, driven and confident: ability to clearly pursuasively articulate the company’s mission, product and business values
- Proven ability to learn new technology quickly, adapt to changing needs and possess strong analytical skills.
- Ability to quickly build productive relationships in a fast-paced, high performance environment.
- Perfect spoken and written English.
- A degree from a recognised university
We offer :
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth given the challenges that we propose you to take